iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Song of the day--If you Leave

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Song of the day--If you Leave
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very excellent song by OMD from one of our favorite flicks on this site, Pretty In Pink. This song was perfectly placed in this classic teen flick. Once again we have encountered another one hit wonder group. You can't pick up an 80's greatest hits CD and not find this one on it. I have an 80s greatest movies hits that this one is on. It also has Man In Motion, Ghostbusters, Relax, and For your Eyes Only.

Everytime I hear this song I am taken back to this movie, that is the only memory of it that I have. What about you guys?

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, it's the standout song from a well-conceived soundtrack, and definitely in my Top 20 hits of the 80s. It's also the song I think of when I think think of the several romantic possibilities I've had over the years that I could never for whatever reason bring to fruitation.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home