iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » 80s concert shirts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80s concert shirts
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anybody still have any concert shirts from the 80s or early 90s
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I've got def leppard's slang T-shirt terdnthepoolggb which I picked up while at there 96 slang tour concert at Wembley arena in London.

Never been worn,kept folded neatly in my cupboard.

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have my Guns n Roses tee from the tour with Metallica '91-'92. I know I have some other tshirts, but I'd have to dig them out. I know I threw a few away because they were just so old and grungy looking. I wish I wouldn't have worn them. I could've put them on display.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont you just wanna put that def leppard shirt on just once and wear it oit in public Warrior. I saw GnR with Metallica that year also Pittgirl. Bodycount was also there. I was too tight to by concert shirts. Still am.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terd, I saved up my money to go to that show, and I was so happy to have some extra money. Some friends hooked up my friend and I with some booze and soda to take with us for tailgating- they had thrown a huge party the night before, which we went to, and they told us to stop by the next day and pick up some liquor. That was a great show. I am trying to remember who the first opener was in Pittsburgh. Btw, they were filming Striking Distance with Bruce Willis and Sarah Jessica Parker at that time. We saw them filming a scene with a bunch of police cars, racing down a road to a parking lot, sirens blaring and lights flashing. I didn't know it was for the film- I thought it was real stuff going on. So I said to my friend "get down- squat down- that guy has a gun!" And she was cracking up, and told me it was them filming the movie (which was originally titled Three Rivers).
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am a bit tempted to wear it terdnthepoolggb but it has still got that like new quality,you can tell it's never been worn,i just don't want to spoil it .

it was a really awesome concert actually they were supported by brit rock group terrorvision,both them and def leppard were really great live.

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home