iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Torture...........torture!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Torture...........torture!!!
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had an idea to have some fun....maybe spark some discussion?

I had this awesome job as a barista a long while back....what made it so fun was the people I worked with....

we used to play this game to torture each other...start singing a song you don't like that gets stuck in your head easily....funny how it always ended up being 80s songs.....

so click if you dare.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxGGckAc1rs

What I think is going to be funny is.....someone out there is going to tell me this is their favorite song ever....or kill me for making it stay in their head all day.....

muahhahahaha......torture!!

who's next?

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did it work on anyone?........because it was still in my head when I woke today ha!!
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha.. that song is not one that sticks in my mind, probably because I don't own it and if it comes on the radio .. I totally switch the channel before it can get in my head. [Big Grin]

But here's one..

Click if you dare..

btw, please blame Muffy if you took that dare! ha

[ 29. June 2011, 04:41: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
thanks for helping Valley lol and yours would have been my 2nd choice!! as soon as I saw the title......I was like close page, cloooooooooooose page [Smile]
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...I instantly thought of this old diddy when I read the title of this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxSfQeCoFUM

And since this song still has the ability to stay stuck in my head even when I hear it today...I think it qualifies.

[ 07. April 2016, 21:37: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can´t watch Muffy´s song here so i don´t know what it is.

Valley´s Mickey just rocks!

Pyro, that video from The Jacksons rules supreme [Cool]

Pick any grunge song and it will give me a headache...

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry..

click if you aren't afraid of countdowns

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
good one Val........what's funny is......I just wrote Atomik to tell him what the song was I posted and I didn't even play the sucker and I walked away from the computer to SING IT AS I WALKED AWAY...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I've never heard that song Pyro......love it!

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would it be weird of me to say that I enjoy practically all these songs listed so far? [Embarrassed]

And Muffy..You never seen the video to Torture by The Jacksons?? [Eek!] That's crazy...it's only one of the best videos of the entire decade [Cool]

OK..anyway..now I'm going from bad, to worse...brace yourselves..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

[ 29. June 2011, 18:47: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey now! Mickey, We Built this City, and Final Countdown are great for me! Pyro, your last choice there does make my skin crawl though.... lol

Now this is torture!!!

Click above link

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80's, you should be ashamed [Razz] Horrible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaL9VrQOP0E

Yes, I deliberately chose his version to be extra wicked haha [Razz]

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This song was in my head earlier today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8FKs

Call the police there's a mad man around. [Smile]

Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you tube
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Seriously everyone ..

Here's a little song I wrote

80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
80's, you should be ashamed [Razz] Horrible!

lol.... I agree! [Wink]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha [Big Grin]

Valley, had you not noticed Pyro had posted that or was you trying to stretch out our pain another day lol [Razz]

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Too funny.. some of the links wouldn't play on my phone.. so sad that you got it twice Helen. sorry pyro .. I'll let you have the honor of it.

btw, don't worry Helen

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
That's ok Valley...I realize you were just feeling particularly evil in making us listen to that song twice..hehe. Good show old man.. [Cool]
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
I thought that too Helen! lol

Helen yours won't play for me....it's giving me the country code thing. [Frown] bummmer....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home