iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Songs with "Love" in the title (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Songs with "Love" in the title
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just listening to some songs this morning and thinking about all of the songs that have "love" in the title.

You Give Good Love-Whitney Houston
I Want to Know what Love is-Foreigner
What's Love Got to Do With it--Tina Turner
Love is a Many Splendor Thing--??

Can you come up with some other songs titles with "Love" in it?

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's About:

"Love Stinks" by the J.Geils Band

"I LA LA LA LOVE YOU" by Pat Travers' Black Pearl

"Is This Love" by Whitesnake

I'll leave some others titles for others members to name [Smile]

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stix33
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3861

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for stix33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a couple:

You give LOVE a Bad Name-Bon Jovi
LOVE is a Battlefield-Pat Benetar

Posts: 73 | From: Kansas. The O.Z. | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"LOVERGIRL" by Teena Marie

"What About Love" by HEART

"I Need Love" by LL Cool J

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brode
Master Rewinder
Member # 3732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brode   Author's Homepage   Email Brode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
Somebody to Love - Queen
Turbo Lover - Judas Priest
Love, Reign O'er Me - The Who
I Don't Believe In Love - Queensryche
Ghost Love Score - Nightwish
Love Struck Baby - Stevie Ray Vaughan
I Don't Know How To Love Him - Jesus Christ Superstar
The Thin Line Between Love And Hate - Iron Maiden
Little Lover - AC DC
I Love The World - Anacrusis
Lovers and Madman - Metal Church
Love Lies Bleeding - Elton John
Sucking My Love - Diamond Head
For the Love of God - Steve Vai

Posts: 267 | From: Manitoba | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jlp937 asked:
quote:
...Can you come up with some other songs titles with "Love" in it?
There are tons of songs with the word "love" in the title! Were you just thinking of 80's songs that fit this category?
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I got the idea watching the 80s channel this morning, but it is not limited to 80s only.

Will to Power--Baby I love Your Way--I thought of another one.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one way love - TKA
bizzare love triangle - new order
your love - the outfield
shake your love - debbie gibson
love you down - ready for the world
groovy kind of love - phil collins
teenage love - slick rick
love my way - psychelelic furs
love song - the cure

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Shack - The B52's
That Word L.O.V.E - Rockmelons
Love to love you - The Corrs
I think I love you - Partridge Family
Love me do - The Beatles
All you get from love is a love song - The Carpenters

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stix33
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3861

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for stix33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Just Called to Say I Love You
Love In The First Degree

Posts: 73 | From: Kansas. The O.Z. | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Oh I love I just Called to Say I love you!!!

How about Love Bites!

GoldTransAM
Master Rewinder
Member # 2973

13 Updates!

- posted      Profile for GoldTransAM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Van Halen:
When It's Love
Love Walks In
Why Can't This Be Love?
Can't Stop Lovin' You
Aint Talkin' Bout Love

Posts: 191 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 13  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buried Alive By Love - Him
Do You Love Me? (Well I **** you Don't I?) - The Macc Lads
L.O.V.E. Machine - W.A.S.P.
Love At First Fright - Murderdolls
Love To Hate - Slayer
Love Hate game - Soil
Love Denied - Biohazard
In Secret Love We Drown - Cradle of Filth
Love In Plaster - The Hives

...and who says us Metalheads don't have a romantic side [Big Grin]

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does "Part Time LOVErs" count? HAHAHAHAHAHA!! [Razz]
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kiss-love gun
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm All Out Of Love -- Air Supply
The One That You Love -- Air Supply
Say I Love You -- Renee Geyer
Love In Motion -- Icehouse

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GWAR - I Hate Love Songs

BEEFCAKE THE ALMIGHTY WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

[ 12. August 2012, 09:32: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can list loads but the one and only song that beats em all has got to be

Im not in love - 10cc

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
GWAR - I Hate Love Songs

ahhh pyro wheres your sensitive side LOL
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prefab Sprout - When Love Breaks Down
Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do You Believe In Love? -- Huey Lewis and the News
I Don't Want Your Love -- Duran Duran
Love Lift Us Up Where We Belong -- Joe C0cker and Jennifer Warnes
Love Will Tear Us Apart -- Joy Division
Misplaced Love -- Rupert Hine
The Power of Love -- Jennifer Rush
What Is Love? -- Howard Jones

[ 25. December 2010, 12:46: Message edited by: Lovers with Cassie ]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe there may be something like a million songs with love in the title. 'She Loves You', 'Can't Buy Me Love', 'Love Me Do', 'All You Need is Love'.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You -- Glenn Medeiros
Sea Of Love -- The Honeydrippers
The Look Of Love -- ABC
Tonight I Celebrate My Love -- Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack

Jakey V
Master Rewinder
Member # 37348

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jakey V   Email Jakey V   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your Love
All the Love
Love is a Battlefield
Making Love Out of
Nothing At All
Space Age Love Song

[ 04. January 2020, 21:42: Message edited by: Jakey V ]

Posts: 204 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: A Long Time Ago! | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Space age love song is a great song name.

All of my love. Led Zeppelin
Power of love. Huey Lewis and the news
I love you. Vanilla ice.
For the love of money. BulletBoys
I used to love her. Guns n roses
Love to Hate. Testament
Easy Lover. Philip Bailey and Phil Collins. Does this count.
Love can make you blind. Every Mother's Nightmare

Addicted to love. Robert Palmer

I love rock n roll. Joan Jett

[ 15. January 2020, 16:45: Message edited by: TerdNthePoolGGB ]

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home