iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Corey Feldman & Michael Jackson

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Corey Feldman & Michael Jackson
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A slightly new twist in the ongoing Michael Jackson affair...

The following article is from the TV show "Celebritiy Justice" website:

COREY FELDMAN DEFENDED JACKSON IN 1993 POLICE INTERVIEW
February 9, 2005
A "Celebrity Justice" ("CJ") exclusive.

"CJ" has obtained an audio interview between actor Corey Feldman and Santa Barbara sheriffs. Recorded in December 1993, the interview includes Corey stating -- not once but numerous times -- that his friend Michael Jackson, whom he hung out with, didn't do anything improper with him.

"Nothing ever happened with Michael and me," Corey is heard saying. "Believe me, If there was something that I'd been hiding for all these years, then I would want nothing more than to bring it out right now, to make sure that Michael got the help that he needed."

Feldman gained fame as a child star in the 1980's with "The Goonies" and "Stand By Me." At the time of the interview, he was 22 and was just wrapping up "National Lampoon's Last Resort." Sgt. Deborah Linden and Detective Russ Birchim, who were looking to bolster their molestation case against Jackson involving another boy, conducted the grilling.

On the tape, the investigators are heard hammering in on Corey's deep friendship with the superstar. "What concerns me about it is, if something did happen that you're not telling us, is that you wouldn't because of that," one says, to which Feldman responds, "I can't put myself in the position of thinking 'Would I or wouldn't I,' because nothing happened!"

Corey tells investigators that, as a young teen, he did two sleepovers with Jackson. Once, after a trip to Disneyland when Corey was about 14, he says they checked into a hotel near the amusement park. "There was one bed in the room and he asked for a cot to be brought up," Feldman relates. "He got the cot up there and we talked for a little while until we got tired. But he insisted that I slept on the bed and he took the cot because he didn't feel it was polite for him to take the bed."

Feldman repeatedly insists to the skeptical cops that nothing happened, not then and not the time he slept over at Jackson's Encino home: "We stayed up all night and talked and did stuff and we prayed together before we went to sleep and he was wearing his pajamas. And I was wearing my pajamas!"

Corey also relates how, "We took a Jacuzzi, we talked, nothing happened."

When investigators ask, "What were you guys wearing? Bathing suits?" Feldman replies, "Yeah, he had an extra pair of trunks that he threw me and he was wearing his bathing suit."

But Sgt. Linden doesn't seem to buy Corey's story, noting, "You looked a little funny when I asked you about the Jacuzzi."

Corey again insists, "He never did anything out of line. I mean, the closest he ever came to touching me was maybe slapping me on the leg once to talk about that I had lost weight."

Shockingly, Corey does claim he had been molested -- but not by Jackson: "I myself was molested so I know what it's like to go through those feelings, and believe me, the person who molested me, if this was him that did that to me, this would be a different story because I would be out there, up front, doing something immediately to have this man given what was due to him."

Even more shockingly, Feldman actually named his alleged abuser but the detectives seemed to express no interest investigating the man, seeming to only have eyes for Jackson.

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this ought to keep people occupied for awhile!!!!!! I am sorry whether Corey denies anything happened to himself by Jackson doesn't mean it didn't happen to someone else.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It woudl be interesting to hear what Emmanuel Lewis and Macaulay Culkin would have to say.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael jackson IMHO is a predator who preys off those less fortunate than him. He'd never do anything against somebody else who is in the publics eye.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheriff J.W. Pepper
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to agree with SAM on this,i believe Michael jackson is a very dangerous and sneaky predetor alot smarter than what most people think
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skatefan
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3166

- posted      Profile for Skatefan   Email Skatefan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jackson is majorly guilty. They should also be prosecuting the parents who've been dropping their kids off at his door.

"I'll just go drop little Johnny off at that weird forty-two year old man's house for the weekend".

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home