iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » buffalo's biggest 80's bash!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: buffalo's biggest 80's bash!!!!
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on new year's eve buffalo will hold it's second annual 80's bash at the agri-center in hamburg at the fair grounds. there will be costume contests and other events going on as you have to dress like the 80's. 2 live bands roar 84 and paleface will be playing they are both really good bands i have seen them here before. also live dj's from new york city and the kitt car and the mad max car will be there i won tickets from jack fm so i will be going for sure i will let you all know how it was of course!! happy new year everyone!!! dee [Cool] [Smile] [Wink]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cooool dude......have fun...what ya dressin as?
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i will wear jeans and leg warmers and maybe a headband but a thin one not those wide ones i always thought they looked dumb i may have to go to a second hand store to find a 80's top like those foil type we use to wear?
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys have got it going on. Sounds like oodles of fun.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That sounds so cool! Have a great time! Post pictures! Happy New Year!
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
thanks i will try my scanner is broke so i may have my sis do it for me and send me the pics but i will let you know how it was of course!! happy new year everyone!!!
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we decided not to go to the bash as the roads were bad last night here as we got 10 inches of snow again and didn't want to take the chance of getting there and back safe!! we did give the tickets to my nephew and his girlfriend so we will get the full report from them we went to our friend's for a party instead but we had a good time maybe next year the weather will be better and we will go if they have it next year that is dee

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home