iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » Top 3: Judas Priest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Top 3: Judas Priest
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another one for the metalheads

Diamonds and Rust
Beyond the Realms of Death
Victim of Changes

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've Got Another Thing Comin'
Some Heads Are Gonna Roll
Reckless

And 100 other classics...

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh geez...

1. Last Rose Of Summer
2. Before The Dawn
3. Beyond The Realms Of Death

as much as I LOVE to hear Rob scream I really like their ballad-y stuff

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Hellion/Electric Eye - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ8mO5hY0b0&feature=related

Painkiller - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAagedeKdcQ

You've Got Another Thing Coming - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU7sBgjKDCI

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metal Gods

You've Got Another Thing Comin'

Hell Bent For Leather

Let's not forget: United, Breaking The Law, Riding on The wind..all classics.

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimpickens
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5801

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jimpickens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rock Forever
Painkiller
Desert Plains

Posts: 64 | From: weston,wv | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony78201
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7499

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tony78201   Email tony78201   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metal Gods
Turbo Lover
Painkiller

Posts: 16 | From: San Antonio | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
youv'e got another thing coming, metal god , painkiller dee [Cool]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are my son's favorites (I don't know any of their music)

1.)Pain Killer
2.)You've Got Another thing Coming
3.)Electric Eye

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Painkiller
All Guns Blazing
Evil Fantasies

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Let_The_Wind_Erase_Me
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6519

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Let_The_Wind_Erase_Me   Author's Homepage   Email Let_The_Wind_Erase_Me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.)Pain Killer
3.)Breaking the Law

I Went to see Judas Priest, Megadeth And Testament on 11th February there, was bloody amazing [Big Grin] priest fest the best gig i have ever been to.And Priest were soo good i went mental when pain killer and breaking the law were played, my neck was so sore from head banging afterwards [Big Grin]
had a few bruse's from being pushed into a moshpit, not good for me cuase im a small girl there was like 40 odd sweaty shirtless men running at me [Frown] still fun thou hehe
didnt get the best pictures becuase they were taken with my phone >> http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=13729097&PhotoAlbumId=10085601885&PhotoId=10109786976

Got pretty good videos but havent had time to put them on my pc yet.

Posts: 25 | From: Northren Ireland | Registered: Jan 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRSMMaiden
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7789

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TRSMMaiden   Email TRSMMaiden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
01 Love Bites
02 Starbreaker (definitely Priests original, Arch Enemy ruined it)
03 A Touch of Evil

Posts: 13 | From: Liverpool, UK | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRSMMaiden
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7789

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TRSMMaiden   Email TRSMMaiden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Let_The_Wind_Erase_Me:
1.)Pain Killer
3.)Breaking the Law

I Went to see Judas Priest, Megadeth And Testament on 11th February there, was bloody amazing [Big Grin] priest fest the best gig i have ever been to.And Priest were soo good i went mental when pain killer and breaking the law were played, my neck was so sore from head banging afterwards [Big Grin]
had a few bruse's from being pushed into a moshpit, not good for me cuase im a small girl there was like 40 odd sweaty shirtless men running at me [Frown] still fun thou hehe
didnt get the best pictures becuase they were taken with my phone >> http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=13729097&PhotoAlbumId=10085601885&PhotoId=10109786976

Got pretty good videos but havent had time to put them on my pc yet.

Nice photo's. Glad you survived and for the most part had a great experience.

I hate to say it (but it is true) you get so many arseholes and selfish pricks at metal gigs [Frown] I am not a wimp, Ive been at the very front for Maiden plenty of times and I can certainlly look after myself and I can headbang, mosh with the best of them. Ive got nothing against that.

But idiots, morons that insist on forming their stupid circle pits and go around slamming into each other. They should be identified, thrown out of the venue and banned for life. Even they want to form their stupid circles they should **** off into the car park and do it their. I hate them.

Posts: 13 | From: Liverpool, UK | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home