iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » What happend to Ralphs vioce and DVD egg?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What happend to Ralphs vioce and DVD egg?
MIKEMAC
Rewind Curious
Member # 4231

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MIKEMAC   Author's Homepage   Email MIKEMAC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I'm new here and loved the Karate Kid since I was 4 and I'm 26 now. Still my favorite movie of all time and probably always will be. But I just watched the "Special Edition" and I was so excited, until I heard this dudes voice come on in the featurette and it was Ralph and I couldn't belive his voice changed completely!!!!!, what happended???, I know when you get older stuff changes, but his voice is so differnt now I can't belive it! Can someone tell me why it changed so much like an accident or something. And I heard there is a DVD egg for the video of Moment of Truth but I couln't find it on the main menu, can somone tell me were that is please?? Thanks!!
Posts: 1 | From: IL | Registered: Jun 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this link and it will tell you how to get the easter egg.

http://www.dvdreview.com/eastereggs/collect/686.html

Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home