iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Help finding KK shirt???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help finding KK shirt???
Doru
Rewind Curious
Member # 3946

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Doru   Email Doru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I've been looking for THIS shirt:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=3959955053&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

for quite some time.

Does anyone know where I can find one, or how to contact the seller? (I've emailed him through ebay but he may never check his private ebay mail box.)

Or, if you know where to get one in a Large...

I'm coming to the KK commuitiy as I'm sure I can't be the only person who wants one [Wink]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Drew

Posts: 1 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy who runs http://www.cobrakaidojo.com has a huge file for that back logo. You should be able to find that front logo somewhere too.

If you really want it and can't find it for sale, I suggest you make it yourself(Color iron-ons work on black shirts)or bring/send it to an official shirt print shop.

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they have those at 80's tees, you can find them on line if you type 80's tees in to the search engine
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home