iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Fanfilm: Karate Kid part five, site + trailer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fanfilm: Karate Kid part five, site + trailer
karatekid116
Rewind Curious
Member # 3711

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for karatekid116   Author's Homepage   Email karatekid116   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

Like I wrote a year ago, or something like that, I am making a Karate Kid fan-film. Now I am pleased to announce that the website for the project is up, together with a trailer. Please watch it and tell me what you think! The adress is; www.karatekidfive.tk

You will be able to download the whole movie there, when it is finsihed, of course!

For now, enjoy the trailer!

//Jakob

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, I'm dyin to see this but there's no website there [Frown]
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatekid116
Rewind Curious
Member # 3711

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for karatekid116   Author's Homepage   Email karatekid116   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No website there? It works well for me...
Sorry, but I have no idea of what could be wrong.

Try again and see if it works today...

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It worked for me also
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird, AOL won't load it, but Internet Explorer will. But now that I'm there, the trailer won't load, only goes halfway. So I right-clicked to SAVE AS, and it tells me it'll take 11 hours.

I hate computers.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatekid116
Rewind Curious
Member # 3711

Rate Member
Arrgh, It looks that the place I uploaded the trailer on is currently down [Frown]

We just have to wait...

If you already seen the trailer, please tell me what you think!

karatekid116
Rewind Curious
Member # 3711

Rate Member
Just wanted to tell everybody that the server works again...!
clinty mc fly
Master Rewinder
Member # 2946

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for clinty mc fly   Email clinty mc fly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tried 8 times and it didnt work 4 me
Posts: 107 | From: Lincoln,uk | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatekid116
Rewind Curious
Member # 3711

Rate Member
Strange...

I tried to download it right now, and it worked well...

Daylights
Rewind Curious
Member # 3745

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Daylights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to be Simon here...but that trailer is hilariously bad.
Posts: 2 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomercysir
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3471

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for nomercysir   Author's Homepage   Email nomercysir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesn't work
Posts: 23 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatekid116
Rewind Curious
Member # 3711

Rate Member
Daylights: What was so bad about it?

If you have problems downloading it, just try later. It seems like the sever is down quite often, there is nothing I can do. The file is 39 MB, and even if the filesize isn't displayed, keep downloading.

Daylights
Rewind Curious
Member # 3745

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Daylights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it just looks awful in almost every way, not to mention unoriginal. You even have the kid doing the crane kick at the end. If you're going to make a sequel at least make an attempt to be original. Some of the dialogue scences are incomprehensible.
Posts: 2 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A critic is a man who knows the way but can't drive the car.

-Kenneth Tynan

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thischoolsucks
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1178

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thischoolsucks   Email thischoolsucks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...'The Next Karate Kid' is starting to look a bit better. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to agree with Daylights on the fact that it's unoriginal...I mean, the waxing, the painting, the crane kick, the bike chase? C'mon...I commend you making an effort, but I'm encouraging you to go back to the drawing board.
Posts: 84 | From: Philadelphia, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomercysir
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3471

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for nomercysir   Author's Homepage   Email nomercysir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, that was great. I can't tell if it's supposed to be serious or a work of comedy.
Posts: 23 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home