iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Johnny was clearly an amazing fighter!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Johnny was clearly an amazing fighter!
Karate Forever
Senior Rewinder
Member # 291

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Karate Forever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I caught the end of KK last night on the Action Channel. I realized I had forgotten what an amazing fighter Johnny realy was. It was clear he was winning and that if he hadn't gotten over confident he would have won. Walking into the crane and getting kicked in the face was the result. You can hear his friends saying "your killing him"...."finish him off". It is also clear that in a real fight he would have literally killed Danny. My favorite move of Johnny was when Danny flips him to the ground and Johnny lands on his back and just flips back up.

It also reminds me how much better of a fighter Johnny was than Mike Barnes. If you don't believe me, re-watch that final fight of KK1!

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree plus I have always wanted to be able to do that flip up thing myself but never been able to.
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. I think Mike Barnes would have destroyed Johnny. He was the most aggressive of all the opponents IMO. He was a whole new breed of "bully" for Daniel. Daniel never stood a chance with Barnes.
Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karate Forever
Senior Rewinder
Member # 291

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Karate Forever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike Barnes beat Johnny? No way. Barnes just had that tough boy attitude and look, but he was nothing in the ring. Johnny would have sent him home in an ambulance.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clinty mc fly
Master Rewinder
Member # 2946

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for clinty mc fly   Email clinty mc fly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive just watched kk1 again as normal.
jonny wud beat mike because he was a lot faster in the ring but on the street i think maybe mike.

Posts: 107 | From: Lincoln,uk | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home