iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » You might want to look at this picture too...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You might want to look at this picture too...
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet...

-

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the description...

Boxed Set Collections

Sony Home Entertainment will release a couple of three-disc boxed sets on February 1st. Look for the Look Who's Talking DVD Collection and The Karate Kid Collection, each featuring the films in their respective series. Of interest however is the latter collection which includes a brand new special edition of the first Karate Kid (and only available in the set). This disc will feature a new commentary track (with director John Avildsen, writer Robert Kamen and stars Ralph Macchio and Noriyuki "Pat" Morita), "The Way Of The Karate Kid": making-of documentary, the "Life Of Bonsai" featurette, "Beyond the Form" feature with karate trainer Pat Johnson and "East Meets West: A Composer's Notebook with Bill Conti." No word yet if it also will come with a new anamorphic transfer. Retail is $39.95 and $44.95.

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vidal
Rewinder
Member # 3208

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Vidal   Email Vidal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow well there's the proof. [Smile]

so I guess Movies 1 & 2 are 2 disks... and the rest are flip disks?

Posts: 46 | From: South Euclid,Ohio | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, yes, y'all... follow this link to pre-order

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006OBPTA/fastrewind-20

you'll be supporting the site and it gives you a 30% discount [Smile] !

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this special edition DVD going to be available on Region 2 or just Region 1
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only seen news for region 1 versions at the moment. (God bless mult-region DVD players [Smile] !)

I'm sure there will be a similar release on region 2 for Europe. There must be!!

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING????? IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING?????

BONSAI KK FANS!!!! BONSAI!!!!!

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, have i been away a long time! i must say i notuiced this set on ebay, and i almost shat myself....this is definitely AWESOME!!!! And, it's about damn time!!!! Sorry this is so late, but like i said, i've been away awhile...can't wait to get it...long live KK!!! :kk
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!...This is incredible!!

Does the one on the amazon site include the special edition of the first movie(with all the extra features that Larry B. Scott described??

Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home