iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » You HAVE to see this picture!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You HAVE to see this picture!!!!
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This is a pic of Ralph Maccio, Pat Morita, John Avildsen & Robert Kamen from imdb.com. I thought this was just an amazing picture. I'm assuming its fairly recent too, though I don't know for sure.

also......

Karate's bad boy, Mike Barnes. This was taken a few weeks ago

-

DVD

For all those who don't know, you can pre-order the new Karate Kid Box Set at Amazon.com
Check out the links from www.fast-rewind.com/kkid on how to get a 30% discount.

-Ian

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason, the pic links don't work for posting from IMDB, so you have to go to the site...

Link to the photos...

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Brown thanks for posting. I couldn't see the pictures at first. I had to click on the link that Larry provide to see then. Then I came back here and the pictures that you had posted showed up. WEIRD!! Anyway, when I went to imdb, below the picture it said The Karate Kid 25 years later. I think they are confused it came out 20 years ago, not 25 years ago.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the links Larry!

Yeah Jules.. I think they probably do mean 20 years. This would be so cool if it was taken from a feature they've done for the new DVD..

ahh, we can only hope. Lol

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem, Brown.

If those pictures aren't from the day they recorded a commentary track, I'll be shocked.

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vidal
Rewinder
Member # 3208

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Vidal   Email Vidal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kinda hope they had 2 commentary tracks! one with the director & crew ... &.. the other with ralph & pat!

sometimes when you have 4 live people in a room everyone is trying to talk to much & or joke around.

Posts: 46 | From: South Euclid,Ohio | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one, Brownie. Undoubtebly from the track recording, I've seen those kinds of recent photos for other 80s films, a new pic of the cast who just did a session.
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home