iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Cruelest guy!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cruelest guy!!
Silverado
Master Rewinder
Member # 1388

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Silverado   Email Silverado   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who do you think is the cruelest guy in kk triology??,I´ve picked up all the guys that come to my memory,if anyone know someone else...
I´ve also include a quick personal profile,to make the job easier

-JOHNY LAWRENCE:"Could you,little therp? No.You had to push it,now you´re gonna pay!"

-Sensei JOHN KREESE:"This is a karate dojo,not a knitting class,you don´t come in to my dojo,drop a challenge and leave old man.You get your boy in the mat or you and I will have a major problem"

-DUTCH:"With point or no points,you´re dead meat"

-SATO:"For respect to my sensei,I´m gonna have three days of mourning,then I´ll come back,get ready to die"

-CHOZEN:"You insult my honor again and I kill you"

-SNAKE:"If you want to be bad in L.A,Snake´s the boy to be bad with"

-DANIEL LARRUSO:"Well it´s me talking allright...I am sorry if you don´t like it but I´ve got problems ok. And if you won´t be part of the solution,don´t give me hard time about it allright. OK YOU GOT IT!"

-TERRY SILVER:"Now the real pain begins danny boy"

-BARNES:"What´s the matter sweetheart,you have trouble breathing"

Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think, without a doubt, the cruellest person in the KK story is the guy who decided that making a Part 3 would be a good idea...
Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Funny, Nomisdrol, but that was not a choice. I will actually answer the question, because I like Karate Kid and that is why I am on this messageboard. I would have to say, Terry Silver, because the only reason that he didn't like Daniel was because John Kreese didn't like him. [Karate Kid]
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Jules that "Terry Silver" is probably the cruelest. He has the least legitimate motive for hurting Daniel. And he seems to enjoy inflicting pain the most.
Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BONZAI-Ryan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1596

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for BONZAI-Ryan   Email BONZAI-Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, I was never a big fan of Chozen...pretty mean dude
Posts: 66 | From: Montpelier, IN | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
youknowmanyourereallysick
Rewind Curious
Member # 3003

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for youknowmanyourereallysick   Email youknowmanyourereallysick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cruelest guy? Barnes. Remember when he breaks the Miagi family bonsai? ****!

Cruelest girl? Ali. "Musta been some senior prom. What happened?" "You mean what didn't happen!"

Posts: 8 | From: Tempe, AZ | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home