iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » WHO IS YOUR LEAST FAVE KK CHARACTER? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WHO IS YOUR LEAST FAVE KK CHARACTER?
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, I saw the old post for your fave character, so I was just wondering who is everyone's least fave, or most hated character? I would have to say my choice for most hated would be between Dutch, and Terry Silver because they both seem to hate for no reason, and enjoy inflicting pain, and misery. Chozen at least feels he was dishonored, and since it's a big deal in his culture, I can forgive that, plus the other Cobra's had some sort of conscience, and even Johnny had a change of heart at the end. Mike Barnes was at least motivated by money, he is just a mercenary, not a sadist. So there you have it, however, I think Susan is the most annoying considering her only function in the first KK film is to constantly show her disgust for Daniel. LOL. I have a quick question too...Why is my "Member Rating" the same as "Terry's" when he does nothing but insult people, and I always try to contribute positive, and proactive things to this board? Just curious, is someone thinking bad of me? anyhoo, please leave your opinions n this thread...thanks alot [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid] [Big Grin]
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverado
Master Rewinder
Member # 1388

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Silverado   Email Silverado   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My least fav character is Bobby

He has shown to be extremely mercyful in the street and in competition ...Mercy is for the weak,a man who confronts you is your enemy and enemy deserves NO MERCY!!

Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CobraKai_NeverDies
Rewinder
Member # 2699

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraKai_NeverDies   Email CobraKai_NeverDies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if ive spelt it write (probably not)
but my least favourite is Chozen as i dont really dislike anyone out of the 1st one.

Posts: 37 | From: U.K | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CobraKai_NeverDies
Rewinder
Member # 2699

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraKai_NeverDies   Email CobraKai_NeverDies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry DUH
You wrote his name in your post, so thats how you spell it lol

Posts: 37 | From: U.K | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali
Rewinder
Member # 2408

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali   Author's Homepage   Email Ali   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry Silver.
Posts: 43 | From: N.C. | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larusso's Legend
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2868

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Larusso's Legend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say Chozun , Mike Barnes, or Terry Silver an they never redeem themselves. At the end of KK1/ beginning of KK2 the kobra kai and especially Johnny realize that Kreese is wrong. Mike is just generally mean and motivated by money but Terry has a real hatred for Miyagi and Daniel.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverado
Master Rewinder
Member # 1388

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Silverado   Email Silverado   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry is....PERFECT!!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Quicksilver Method
Rewind Curious
Member # 2911

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Quicksilver Method   Email The Quicksilver Method   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry Silver is easily one of the most underrated characters in the trilogy. He is hysterical and has some pretty good catch phrases:

"You like that?"

"HAAAAAAAASSSSSSSAAAAAA" (which he says constantly when he's fighting).

And he has some good lines:

"You did the right thing Danny you had no choice."

"Milosh, my blue pinstripe."

Terry - "Give Momona a squeeze for me."
Kreese - "How do you know Momona?"
Terry - "I know!!! AHAHAHAHA"

Classic stuff really, and there are more...

My most hated is definitely Snake. He was a retard, not a good bully at all. A fat piece of tub really.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike Barnes, and/or his sidekick.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snake is John Avildsen's(the director's) son. IMDB info
Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverado
Master Rewinder
Member # 1388

Member Rated:
If you're looking to be bad in L.A, Snake's the boy to be bad with...
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Claude, maybe your member rating is low because Terry gave you a bad rating. Actually you have on more star than him. I don't know why you would have a bad rating, you always have helpful information for everybody.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris-H-
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1957

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chris-H-   Author's Homepage   Email Chris-H-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most hated would have to be Tommy so annoying, least fave character would be Mike Barnes.
Posts: 28 | From: Liverpool, UK | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
That laugh. It's just so.......wicked sounding. Put him in a body bag.............then he laughs like a weasle or something.
JeetKunDo74
Rewind Curious
Member # 2234

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JeetKunDo74   Email JeetKunDo74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my least favorite is Daniels Mom..she's so annoying
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your kind words "Jules"...it's greatly appreciated. Um...those are pretty interesting choices...especially Daniel's MOM Lucille. Keep 'em coming. [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid]
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate Freddy for turning on Daniel as soon as he got his @ss kicked. Real friends would have stepped up for Larusso.
Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clinty mc fly
Master Rewinder
Member # 2946

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for clinty mc fly   Email clinty mc fly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im the same freddy and his guys should of help him.
Posts: 107 | From: Lincoln,uk | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverado
Master Rewinder
Member # 1388

Member Rated:
Yeah Freddy was a nightmare as a friend,that´s why Danny told Miyagui:"You´re the best friend I ever had".
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
Freddy was a rotten friend defintely. I don't think that people on this board, not to mention any names, should be saying derogatory names about a certain race. NOt that this person has any class anyway. I think that his post should be deleted. [Mad]
Larusso's Legend
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2868

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Larusso's Legend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really dont think that anything about Freddy's 'guys' was meant in a derogitary or racist way at at all. at least i didnt take it that way, i took it that this refered to the chaps who were with Danny and Freddy on the beach who offered no support. Maybe i'm wrong, or maybe i'm talking about the wrong reply cause i cant see any recent replys that could have applied to ur post. Whatever my understanding I agree that freddy wasn't a great pal to Dan...I think Snake and Chozun are the real mean one with no motivation other that hate in the end for Miyagi and Daniel
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
I'm not talking about what was said about Freddy. I am talking about what Terry said about Dennis.

[ 14. July 2004, 01:42: Message edited by: Nick ]

clinty mc fly
Master Rewinder
Member # 2946

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for clinty mc fly   Email clinty mc fly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damm terry you have a big mouth you know you cant say things like that. [Karate Kid]
Posts: 107 | From: Lincoln,uk | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larusso's Legend
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2868

Rate Member
Sorry Jules i didnt see that comment. i apologise for any misunderstanding caused on my behalf
Silverado
Master Rewinder
Member # 1388

Member Rated:
Dennis is the easiest rival Danny ever had.He got rid of him,like snapping his fingers.This guy didn´t ever deserve to be bad boy´s
sparring.Perhaps he got killed during the trainment.Makes you wonder why he doesn´t show up with the Cobra kai crew in the tournament.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home