iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » TO ALL "GI-MAKERS"...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TO ALL "GI-MAKERS"...
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOME OF YOU HAVE E-MAILED ME ASKING FOR PICS OF LOGOS, AND STUFF TO MAKE A GI FOR A PARTY OR WHATEVER. I HAVE TRIED TO COMPLY, AND ON 2 OCCAISONS, PEOPLE'S E-MAIL INBOXES HAVE BEEN FULL. SO ANYONE WHO WANTS THE PICS, AND STUFF THAT I HAVE. PLEASE MALE SURE YOUR INBOXES ARE EMPTY, OR THAT OYU ARE NOT OVER YOUR STORAGE LIMIT. I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU OUT, BUT CANNOT UNTIL YOU DO THIS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. [Karate Kid]
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SixOne
Rewind Curious
Member # 2745

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SixOne   Email SixOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would appreciate it if you could send me some stuff over to Jrbarbosa1@aol.com.

Thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OscarV
Rewind Curious
Member # 2729

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for OscarV   Email OscarV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
syphic@yahoo.com
Posts: 5 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverado
Master Rewinder
Member # 1388

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Silverado   Email Silverado   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
renzorude@hotmail.com
Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no prob sending out the stuff I have, but I would really like to know that you guys are all actual fans, and not just "vendors", or dealers trying to make a buck on e-bay or something. Please post a response to this in this thread, and I'll send it out. Sorry if this sounds ridiculous, but those people ARE out there. [Karate Kid]
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KevinSon
Rewind Curious
Member # 2779

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for KevinSon   Author's Homepage   Email KevinSon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

My name is Kevin Stecko, and I am the owner of 80sTees.com. Through a relationship I have with the licensee to Sony (which now owns Columbia Tri-Star and all their assets such as the Karate Kid movies) for Karate Kid shirts I have negotiated exclusive rights to make "official" reproductions of the Cobra Kai gi's.

Obviously we need some information to be able to make the gi's as authentic as possible. I would be willing to buy or rent an authentic gi for a

Posts: 2 | From: PA | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
WOW DUDE! THAT IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME, AND GREAT NEWS TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD. WILL YOU BE MAKING "MIYAGI-DO" GI'S TOO? IT'D BE COOL TO BE ABLE TO BUY NOT ONLY A COBRA KAI GI, BUT ALSO A KK1 MIYAGI-DO GI, AND A KK2 RED GI TOP JUST LIKE DANIEL'S. ANYHOO, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING FROM ME, I HAVE SOME PICS AND STUFF OF SOME REAL MOVIE GI'S, AND THE INDIVIDUAL PATCHES THAT ARE ON THEM, AND I HAVE SOME GOOD PICS OF THE "BONSAI LOGO" DESIGN AS WELL. ANYWAY, THAT'S AWESOME, HOW MUCH WILL THEY BE, AND WHEN CAN WE PURCHASE THEM? [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid] [Karate Kid]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home