iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Ebay Guy Cobra Kai Shirts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ebay Guy Cobra Kai Shirts
CobraKai_NeverDies
Rewinder
Member # 2699

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraKai_NeverDies   Email CobraKai_NeverDies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy on ebay emailed me he makes cobra kai shirts and stuff and he emailed me wanted me to take pictures of the patches on Dutch's pants so he can make shirts out of them..and even worse

He asked if i could send him the pants, i couldnt believe it.

The cheek of some people.

Posts: 37 | From: U.K | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's is ridiculous. Like you would just send him those. [Eek!]
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CobraKai_NeverDies
Rewinder
Member # 2699

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CobraKai_NeverDies   Email CobraKai_NeverDies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know my mum just said ignore him lol
Posts: 37 | From: U.K | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KevinSon
Rewind Curious
Member # 2779

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for KevinSon   Author's Homepage   Email KevinSon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

My name is Kevin Stecko.

The reason I am writing you is I would like to offer to buy your authentic Cobra Kai gi (I would be willing to pay a substantial amount for it) or to rent it and then return it to you. The reason I would rent it is to be able to make authentic replicas. I currently have a relationship with Sony (which owns the Columbia Tri-Star studio that made The Karate Kid) where I have exclusive rights to use the Cobra Kai logo on t-shirts (although there are bootleggers on Ebay). Anyway, they extended the license agreement to include the gi’s, so now I just need to get them made. My company is located out of western Pennsylvania so I would even be willing to drive out to get the gi if you were afraid to ship it via a carrier.

Please let me know if you would like to make some money on your purchase either by selling it or by renting it to me for a period of time long enough for me to get the cut of the uniform, the stitching, the patches all replicated. I want to do this right and be able to sell authentic replicas, not just similar gi’s.

Posts: 2 | From: PA | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CobraKai_NeverDies
Rewinder
Member # 2699

Rate Member
Hi

Im terribly sorry but i cant let it out of my site.

Also i live in the U.K so you cant drive to me lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home