iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Karate Kid Documentary

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Karate Kid Documentary
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

I am putting together a documentary about the impact of the Karate Kid. I'm looking for fans of the movie who feel like this film has changed their life in a major way. Whether you own all of the memorbilia, the film has inspired you to take karate and stand up to some bullies, or you watch the movie everyday... we want to hear your story.

Our production is based in New York and L.A. but we are willing to travel almost anywhere if it's worth it for the documentary(and if we can afford it) [Smile]

If you would like to participate or have any questions/comments, feel free to respond here or email me at: sean427@earthlink.net

Write in and tell us about yourself and how The Karate Kid has changed your life. Please include your location.

I was going to wait until we had a website up, but things have gotten busy, and we're hoping to finish most of the shooting over the next month and a half.

Bonsai!!!!
Sean

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, any ideas or things you would like to see would be helpful. So either leave them here or send me an email...

Bonsai!!

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverado
Master Rewinder
Member # 1388

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Silverado   Email Silverado   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The baby trees
Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
Yeah, we can't leave the bonsai out. Don't you worry.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home