iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » HEY TERRY, WHAT'S YOUR PROB?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HEY TERRY, WHAT'S YOUR PROB?
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT KIND OF CLASSLESS, CLOWN DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO JUST TELL SOMEONE THEIR WEBSITE (OR ANYTHING) FLAT OUT SUCKS? WHY DON'T YOU OFFER SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? TO QUOTE KK1 (AND I THINK NICK WOULD AGREE) THERE'S NO PLACE ON THIS "BOARD" FOR THAT KIND OF CRAP! TAKE SOMEWHERE ELSE, AND IF YOU CAN'T OFFER SOME QUALITY ADVICE, THEN JUST SHUT THE HELL UP CLOWNSHOE!!
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT I REALLY PUT A LOT OF TIME, AND HARD WORK INTO THAT SITE. FOR SOMEONE TO TRASH IT WITHOUT RHYME OR REASON IS SOMETHING ONLY A REAL SCUMBAG WOULD DO. WHERE'S YOUR WEBSITE? SHOW ME SOMETHING THAT YOU THINK IS SOOO MUCH BETTER. PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, YOU OH GREAT ONE.
Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Widya LaRusso
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2435

- posted      Profile for Widya LaRusso   Email Widya LaRusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont want to point on someone but i agree with Claude.
Posts: 18 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought we all had the silent agreement to ignore that tool until he went away. Don't take it personally Claude, everything he has written on the site has been up that alley.

It's just sort of weird to come onto a rather small board like this, that isn't the easiest to find, and act like that.

Don't let it bother you...

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2561

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Terry   Email Terry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!
Posts: 27 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TresFoxy   Email TresFoxy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clearly Terry did not actually look at you site and therefore should be consider a __________ ( fill in you own word for him above). [Mad]

Your site was very well done and obviously took alot of time to create. So do not listen to Terry who seems not to take anything seroiusly and take the comments of true fans! (not people who are king/ queens of the insults) [Big Grin]

Good Job on the site!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 808 | From: MI, USA | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
Hey guys,
thanks a lot for all the support!! [Big Grin] I really appreciate it, and I want to say that I wasn't aware before, but I will now gladly add myself to the "silent agreement" to ignore "Terry". I would like to think that the majority of the people on here are cool, and we can all be friends based on our mutual love of The Karate Kid. With that said, thanks again, and keep checkin' it out. I should have the KK5 story finished any day now. Plus some other little tidbits, that you'll just have to discover for yourself [Wink] . Long Live KK!!!! [Karate Kid] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Terry
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2561

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Terry   Email Terry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey claude, how the website coming on? lol
Posts: 27 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larusso's Legend
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2868

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Larusso's Legend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is no need to be an a-hole terry. Claude has done his best and i personally really like the site.

Just go away fool

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2561

Member Rated:
shut up la russo u ponce!
Silverado
Master Rewinder
Member # 1388

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Silverado   Email Silverado   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Terry, you don´t have to do this...
Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home