iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Cream Puff

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cream Puff
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I recently watched KK II & III again, and I noticed a funny line.

When they recap with parts of the previous films in the first few minutes, they show Kreese teling Johnny to "sweep the leg." There is background dialogue from a random crowd member that yells, "Johnny you're a cream puff!"

It's really odd, and especially noticable in KKII and KKIII because you're not lost in the movie at that point.

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karate's bad boy
Rewind Curious
Member # 2587

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for karate's bad boy   Email karate's bad boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best part of karate kid 1 revolves around john kreese....he teaches the right way to do things...strike first strike hard no mercy sir
Posts: 4 | From: Philadelphia | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knock Out Boy
Master Rewinder
Member # 307

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Knock Out Boy   Email Knock Out Boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol..i love that line..it's so loud to
Posts: 169 | From: canada | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home