iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Cobra Kai V Daniel and Bad Guys V Daniel

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cobra Kai V Daniel and Bad Guys V Daniel
Julie_Pierce
Rewinder
Member # 2552

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Julie_Pierce   Author's Homepage   Email Julie_Pierce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there must be a post similiar to this,but i would like to know..If and why you prefer the bad guys to Daniel and Miyagi.

I prefer Cobra Kai there my fav without a doubt,but i did want Daniel to win as it was only the normal thing to want.

In KK2 I didnt like the bad guy,so i definetly wanted Daniel.

Then in the 3rd one i liked Mike Barnes cus he was part of Cobra Kai.

Why do many people prefer Cobra Kai?
Or
Do you prefer Cobra Kai?

Posts: 32 | From: U.K | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kickboxer
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1998

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for kickboxer   Email kickboxer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't explain it either. But I by far am a Cobra Kai fan. Dont get me wrong. Sure I wanted Saniel to win the tourney. But still am a bigger Cobra Kai fan. Well I got a Cobra Kai Gi custom made, so whats that tell ya haha..

for now on IM gona start adding a quote from movie every post...

kreese: "You look away from your opponent for a second and your dead meat you got it!"
student: yes sensei.
kreese: WHAT!
student: YES SENSEI.

Posts: 89 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home