iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Has anyone else on this board got an

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has anyone else on this board got an
Julie_Pierce
Rewinder
Member # 2552

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Julie_Pierce   Author's Homepage   Email Julie_Pierce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
obsession as much as me on this movie?

Im not a weirdo or anything,i do go out and i do have many friends lol..but i seem to watch this film every night,i dont want to watch anything else,no other film is worth it.

None of my friends like the KK like i do,so i watch it by myself like a loner lol.
I would like to make friends with people who are also from the U.K on here..I am 18 and from Liverpool/UK.

Is anyone else like me or is it just me whos a saddo??

At the moment my life is all about The Karate Kid and the Cobra Kai's..i duno maybe cus its a 'GREAT' film.
Alot of people on here seem to have afew views like mine..with Johnny and Bobby (soooo cute).
But other than that talk to me and tell me your views people from the UK i would like to have a KK friend to talk to lol as my friends dont like it..(SO SHOCKED)

xxx

Posts: 32 | From: U.K | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kickboxer
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1998

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for kickboxer   Email kickboxer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya well I live in Canada, MY friends like the movie aswell.
But not to the crazy degree that we obviously all do. LOL.
But whatever!!!
IM still hoping some how they bring it back to theatres this year for 20th year anniversary...
I know it aint gona happen which bites!!
But if they did. wow, would be so amazing to see The Karate Kid on the big screen. I can just imagine...

Posts: 89 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home