iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » NEW KK SITE ON THE NET...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW KK SITE ON THE NET...
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY EVERYONE!!
I AM NEW HERE AS OF MARCH 18TH 2004, AND I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT BEING ON THE BOARD. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY KK SITE "THE KARATE KID HEADQUARTERS"
http://www.geocities.com/larussorules/main.html
I HOPE IT'S COOL TO PIMP MY SITE HERE. MAYBE I'LL EVEN GET A LINK OUT OF IT HOPEFULLY? CAN'T WAIT TO CHAT WITH ALL YOU AWESOME KK FANS. LONG LIVE THE KARATE KID....

Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BONZAI-Ryan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1596

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for BONZAI-Ryan   Email BONZAI-Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, welcome to the board, thanks for stopping by. Nice job on the website. I especially like the psychodelic background lol. If you want a tip though, you should go to www.dot.tk or something like that, and get a .tk address, that way your websites address won't be so long. Know what I mean? Just a thought.

Ryan

Posts: 66 | From: Montpelier, IN | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali
Rewinder
Member # 2408

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali   Author's Homepage   Email Ali   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was an awesome site! Why don't you start your own forum on there?
Posts: 43 | From: N.C. | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BONZAI-Ryan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1596

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for BONZAI-Ryan   Email BONZAI-Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or, he could just put a link on his site to this forum. That way there will be one major forum, instead of several smaller ones, that is easier I think.
Posts: 66 | From: Montpelier, IN | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Claude Willis   Author's Homepage   Email Claude Willis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY...THANKS ALOT GUYS FOR CHECKING OUT MY SITE.
YEAH, GEOCITIES I S ANNOYING AND HAS LONG TITLES, BUT THAT'S WHY I PUT THE LINK ON SO YOU CAN JUST CLICK ON IT...YA KNOW...UM IS THE "DOT.TK" THING FREE? 'CUZ THAT'S WHY I USE GEOCITIES. ALSO I'VE PUT SO MUCH INTO IT THAT I'D HATE TO HAVE TO MOVE IT. ANYHOO, THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK, AND THANKS TO "ALI" (WITH AN "L" OF COURSE) FOR SAYING IT WAS AWESOME. PUTTING A LINK TO THIS FORUM IS AN AWESOME IDEA...I THINK I'LL DO JUST THAT. I ALSO HOPE TO POST MY OWN OUTLINE FOR Y VERSION OF "KK5" TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED. CHECK BACK OFTEN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. THANKS AGAIN.

Posts: 180 | From: Marathon, NY | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali
Rewinder
Member # 2408

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali   Author's Homepage   Email Ali   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be great to create a link to this forum.Maybe it would attract more members.
Posts: 43 | From: N.C. | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BONZAI-Ryan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1596

Member Rated:
Exactly my point
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
HI AGAIN, I JUST REALIZED THAT I AM AN IDIOT...IT'S ALI WITH AN "I", AND DANIEL WITH AN "L". DUH....ANYHOO, THE LINK TO THE FORUM SHOULD BE UP ANY DAY NOW. UM, I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING YOU GUYS READ MY KK5 OUTLINE. IT'LL BE UP AS SOON AS I GET AROUND MY COMPUTER NOT ACCEPTING DISKS. ARGH!!
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, pretty good job. Especially interested in a photo from KKid 1, looks like Johnny confronting Daniel in the cafeteria or something. A deleted scene perhaps? (C'mon Sony/Columbia knuckleheads, get the damn dvds out!)
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2561

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Terry   Email Terry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your website sucks!
Posts: 27 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TresFoxy   Email TresFoxy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Karate Kid] I agree.... [Karate Kid] AWESOME JOB!!! Keep up the good work! [Smile] [Big Grin]
Posts: 808 | From: MI, USA | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job Claude! When are you gonna finish your KK5 story?? Great work! [Cool] [Karate Kid]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
HI THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO HAD SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT MY SITE, OR AT LEAST HAD THE DECENCY NOT TO BASH IT. I PLAN ON FINISHING MY STORY FOR KK5 ASAP! THE THING IS MY COMP HAS DECIDED TO CRASH, AND IT'S LIMPING ALONG NOW. AS I'M TYPING THIS, I CAN'T USE MY MOUSE, AND MUST RELY ON THE "TAB" (FOR LINKS), ARROW, AND "ALT" KEYS TO NAVIGATE THE NET. TO WORK ON MY SITE I MUST GO TO A PUBLIC INTERNET SETUP, AND AS SOON AS I GO BACK AGAIN I WILL TRY TO ADD THE ENDING. I ALREADY HAVE IT WRITTEN, AND HAVE FOR SOME TIME, BUT AS I SAID, LIFE IS NOT EXACTLY GOING GREAT RIGHT NOW. PLEASE HANG IN THERE WITH ME,AND I WILL DO MY BEST. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR CONTINUED INTEREST IN MY SITE.
LONG LIVE KK!!!! [Karate Kid]

Widya LaRusso
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2435

- posted      Profile for Widya LaRusso   Email Widya LaRusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yo! great! and i hope it will come out as a movie soon! i'd certaninly watch it! hey, is Daniel son going to have a new mother?
Posts: 18 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a great site!! Good Job!!
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claude Willis
Master Rewinder
Member # 2489

Member Rated:
Hey "Widya"
In my story, Daniel's mother is still Lucille, just as she always was. Obviously I would still want Randee Heller to play her in ANY potential future installment of KK. [Karate Kid]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home