iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » The symbol on daniels head-band

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The symbol on daniels head-band
herb5000
Rewind Curious
Member # 809

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for herb5000   Email herb5000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would anyone have or know where I can get an image of the symbol that is on daniels head band
Posts: 1 | From: australia | Registered: May 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Cooke
Rewind Curious
Member # 301

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kevin Cooke   Email Kevin Cooke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.centuryfitness.com sell a replica of the headband worn by Daniel in the Karate Kid films. Click on the "martial arts" link, then the "accessories" link on the left hand side of the screen. Headbands are listed under the "novelty" heading - I believe the style you want is called "karate". They cost $3.99 each plus postage and packing.

I hope this helps.

Posts: 4 | From: Devon, England (UK) | Registered: Apr 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
karatekid
Rewind Curious
Member # 881

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for karatekid   Email karatekid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is that the shipping and handling is around $8.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian
Rewind Curious
Member # 232

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Ian   Author's Homepage   Email Ian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That headband at that site is just a spin off from the movie. The movie headband is a square bandana style, and the main design is in the middle. The main design is actually on the front cover of kk2. Yes that big red thing. When the bandana is folded different ways, u get a slightly different pattern, but u can still tell that it is the same bandana. This explains why the pattern sometimes changes, depending on whose wearing it, because its been folded differently. If u've noticed, the pattern is different when Mr Miyagi wears it. Like when daniel first meets him.

OK, sorry for being so sad.. just thought i'd let u in, coz not a lot of ppl know that the red design on the cover of kk2 is the one from the headband. If u look at it, try and draw it, then fold it or somethin.. u'll know what i mean

later!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home