iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » ron thomas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ron thomas
lotrgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1358

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for lotrgirl   Email lotrgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that Ron Thomas now runs a training centre in LA but does anyone know where I can get pictures of him (past or present)? I think he is excellent. Also any info i.e is he married, kids etc
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey...I don't have any pictures of him(past or present), but I'd really like to find some too! I e-mailed him a few months ago and he told me that he's single. (Too bad I live on the opposite side of the country!) [Frown]
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lotrgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1358

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for lotrgirl   Email lotrgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are quite lucky I would say. I live in Scotland (the other side of the world)
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shotokan Karateka
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 494

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Shotokan Karateka   Email Shotokan Karateka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] )
You are more lucky.I live In Istanbul,Turkey.

Posts: 17 | From: Istanbul,Turkey | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol! Wow...alright then I guess I can't complain!
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody live in California? If so you should swing on over to Ron's workout center and update us on what he looks like. I know he gives private ju-jitsu lessons, I'd like one but I'm just too far away. lol, somebody go and get a picture of him!
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lotrgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1358

Member Rated:
http://search.excaliburfilms.com/800/reviews/NightScreams-b.htm?format=VHS
this is the only picture I have been able to find. Has no-one got a recent one? Has anyone had an e-mail from him either?

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still say we take a roadtrip (if your in the US)to California and visit him at his training center!

By the way, I got out a good laugh on the way home from work the other day. I was passing some store and in the window I saw a huge Blue Sign that said "RON THOMAS FOR MAYOR" [Eek!]

I went inside to ask if they had anymore, they gave me a smaller one for my yard but I hung it on my wall instead.

I wonder if he has a chance to win his election! He he he:)

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Email Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHEGOTGAME....how did you get Ron's email address? I would love to chat with him, could you pass it along to me. I emailed Billy the other day. Thanka :-)
Posts: 71 | From: West Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Email Bobby_Johnny_Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY...Ali with an i.....I live in cali!! where is his center at? i would love to go and check him out! I live in Los Angeles....let me know!
Posts: 71 | From: West Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatefan8500
Rewinder
Member # 1495

- posted      Profile for karatefan8500         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody think that the makers of this web site should update the cast biographies. They should include Ron Thomas. Don't they have enough information about him?
Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lotrgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1358

Member Rated:
surely all the info from the fans is worth putting up. there isn't an awful lot but it's better than nothing. you get a bit of info from his training center web site.
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
Hey Bobby_Johnny_Lover...I think I got the e-mail address from someone on this site...I think it was Ali_with_an_i. But I also visited his karate center site and it has his e-mail address on that too. His e-mail address is ron@worldclasstc.com
Bobby_Johnny_Lover
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1573

Member Rated:
thanks shegotgame, i already have all his info, he will be visiting me next week. :-) thanks anyways girl!
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
I'm soo jealous of you!...You gotta fill us in on everything...his looks, personality, etc....I'm sure you're probably getting tired of hearing that because everyone on the board has been asking you to tell us about him. But anyways...Good Luck!...and I hope you have a great time....I know I would! [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home