iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » 3 cheers for Nick!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3 cheers for Nick!!
paul
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im so glad that all the pathetic people and topics are now gone and we can enjoy this super, 'state of the art' message board. No more darren! no more cloning! and no more silly topics!
so i say 3 cheers for Nick......

| Site Updates: IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knock Out Boy
Master Rewinder
Member # 307

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Knock Out Boy   Email Knock Out Boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like that you can post many times and not have to keep writing your user name and password now
Posts: 169 | From: canada | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paul
unregistered

im glad Nick realised it was darren and kicked him off. he wont be cloning me (and others) anymore. i just hope that he doesnt log on again as someone else and start it all again.
Having said that Nick said there are new security features. im so glad darren is gone!
he was turning u all aginst me.

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Paul, now that I know darren wasn't so innocent and that you really were just defending yourself, I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!
For a minute there I thought maybe both of you were cloning and all that, but now the truth is out and I'm big enough to apologize,
Finally we can talk about the 80s again!!!!

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dlo
Senior Rewinder
Member # 726

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for dlo   Email dlo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah sorry paul.
Posts: 93 | From: Liverpool, United Kingdom | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darren
Senior Rewinder
Member # 709

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for darren   Email darren   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT,ive been on here months,i love the kk movies,ive never writen any abuse to anyone
Posts: 59 | From: norwich norfolk uk | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol! Not you darren, I meant D arren.....whoever that really was. Nick said he checked very carefully to make sure that he was getting rid of the real culprits. I think the only casualties were those who deserved to be gone.
I wonder if it was really PWOkristy cloning everyone? She was always rude to us, then one day someone cloned her. Wonder if this was her twisted plot for revenge? lol@all the drama!

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paul
unregistered

thanks alot Ali with an I and Dlo. i appreciate the apology. i just want to forget about darren or D arren or whatever and be start as we mean to go on!
anyway, i really appreciate ur apologies.

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home