iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Ralph Macchio (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Ralph Macchio
Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Tamara Larusso   Email Tamara Larusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ralph Macchio is my favourite actor, he's great...and i mean he is really hot.
What do you guys think about Ralph ?

(I hope I write this meessage correctly.
well, I'm from germany.)

Posts: 46 | From: germany | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Midnight
Rewinder
Member # 366

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Midnight   Email Midnight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tamara,

I agree with your post. I like RM too and I also think he's hot(not many agree, but that's okay). Yes you did do your message correctly.:) What part of Germany are you from?

Midnight

Posts: 35 | From: corvallis, 0r | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Tamara Larusso   Email Tamara Larusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Midnight ! I'm from cologne. I'm so happy,that I have contact with another Karete kid fan. And where do you come from ?
Posts: 46 | From: germany | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
Oh,I wrote Karete kid...of course I mean Karate kid :) !
Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
Hey,Midnight!It's me again,Tamara Larusso. You are 25,right? That's cool, I'm only 15.
I hope you write me soon,so we can talk about...you know.

Midnight
Rewinder
Member # 366

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Midnight   Email Midnight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tamara! So you're from Cologne, huh? I must admit that I have not heard of it before. I would love to visit Germany someday. In fact, I want to visit all of Europe. I myself am from the States, Oregon to be exact.

So you are 15? I was that age when I first got into The Karate Kid too! I liked it before, but I discovered the movie kind of late because my parents did not allow us to go watch any movies in the theater when we were kids, which was the same time the KK movies came out. But I loved these movies when I was a teenager. I remember how in school I always used try to see if any boy would resemble Daniel, LOL! I did not get any results.:( I did come acros quite a few guys that resembled Johnny, Tommy, Bobby and moe joe and curly (referring to the Kobras). I was a silly kid, LOL!

Midnight

Posts: 35 | From: corvallis, 0r | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i found a guy that looked like daniel when i was younger i was well smitten with him...lol but he was a real bad boy and nothin like daniel. *_*
Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
celticbabe
Master Rewinder
Member # 664

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for celticbabe   Email celticbabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tamara,

In case you haven't seen it, look for Ralph Macchio in the movie "The Outsiders" :)

I read the book when I was a teenager, and although I am 28 now, I still enjoy the movie.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Cherry Valance
Senior Rewinder
Member # 103

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cherry Valance   Email Cherry Valance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ralph Macchio...whooh hot yeaha!!! HOT HOT HOT!!! n his soooooooooo CUTE!!! EVERYTHING!!!
Posts: 74 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
Celticbabe,
I saw The Outsiders and it's great.Ralph plays Johnny Cade.In the end Johnny die,it's a pity.I think the movie is very sad , especially in the end, right ?

Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
Do anybody know the movie Crossroads ? (Not that Spears movie, I mean the one with Ralph Macchio !)You have to watch it!
Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
Oh, I made a mistake! I mean DOES anybody know. Sorry,but you have to understand it. You know I'm german...actually I'm italian (like Ralph) but I was born in Germany. And by the way, I'm 15.
Midnight
Rewinder
Member # 366

Rate Member
*giggle* Karate babe, thanks for sharing. I have never been into bad boys myself, but I totally don't blame you for being smitten with a Daniel look alike, hehe.

Tamara you speak (or is that type) English very well.:) Yes I have seen "The Crossroads." I liked it. So you are originally Italian? That's cool! Can you speak German, Italian, and English?

Midnight

celticbabe
Master Rewinder
Member # 664

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for celticbabe   Email celticbabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tamara,

Yep he played Johnny Cade, a "greaser" from an unstable home.

A film I highly recommend :)

Posts: 125 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
Midnight,
thank you for the compliment and yes I can speak German,Italian and English.

Midnight
Rewinder
Member # 366

Rate Member
Awesome Tamara! I can speak two languages myself. English and Urdu. I want to get better at French and also learn German.

Since you like RM so much Tamara, ever think about joining his yahoo group? He has a group and he has a homepage. I don't have the site handy at the moment, but the next time I drop by I'll give them to you. Also, did you know that he is to star in a new movie this year? The name has changed so many times, I believe it is called a "A cold day in August." It will be neat to see him again.

Midnight

Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
Hey Midnight !
Yes I know that RM has a homepage and your right his next movie is called "A cold day in August".Urdu,I've heard of it one time in school. Where is this language spoken and is it difficult to learn ?

Midnight
Rewinder
Member # 366

Rate Member
Hi Tamara,

the language is spoken in India. It's a Muslims dialect of Hindi and it's a mixture of Persian and Turkish. I don't know about it being hard to learn...I would guess that really depends on what nationality tries to learn it. I presume that for someone whose first language is English it would be hard because of the sounds made in Urdu, they are just not made in English. A German, Polish, and Russian speaker might have an easier time learning it, because they have a lot of the same sounds. In Urdu they have the Khh sound a lot which also exists in the three languages and others, that I have mentioned above. That's just my guess anyway. English still remains the hardest language to learn.:)

Midnight

Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
Hi Midnight,
Thanks for the Information !
Do you know when the movie "A cold day in August" will be in theaters ? Or is it a TV movie ?

Blondie135
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 76

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Blondie135   Email Blondie135   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tamara Larusso,

YES, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON YOUR FOST TO THAT RALPH MACCHIO IS HOT! HOT! HOT!

I'm 31 now, and when the KK movies first came out I was your age like among Midnight and celticbabe....I was 15 or a teenager also. I love all of his movies. When I was in school I never had no results in finding a RM look-alike :) I think he is still hot today with him being in his 40's or so. He's in his 40's today, right?

May I ask you Tamara? What is your favorite KK movie?

Posts: 15 | From: Decatur,Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
Hi Blondie135,
My favourite KK movie is definitly Part I but I love Part II also.
And yes, Ralph Macchio is in his 40's (he's 41).

80s_girl
Rewinder
Member # 1235

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80s_girl   Email 80s_girl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tamara!
I'm 15 too and also love Ralph Macchio. He is so talented and hot. My favorite movie he's been in is definately The Karate Kid. But I've also seen him in other movies. What other movies have you seen him in?
~Lisa 80s gal~

Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
Hi 80's girl!
I've seen a lot of movies with Ralph Macchio:
The Karate Kid trilogy
Crossroads
Distant Thunder
Up the academy
The Outsiders
My cousin Vinny
The Bobby Garwood Story
Can't be Heaven aka Forever Together
But my favorite of all is and will be the Karate Kid!

What RM movies have you seen,80's girl?

Tamara Larusso

Posts: 46 | From: germany | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamara Larusso
Rewinder
Member # 522

Member Rated:
....I forget to say something....
Ralph Macchio is so Hot!

Tamara Larusso

Posts: 46 | From: germany | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80s_girl
Rewinder
Member # 1235

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80s_girl   Email 80s_girl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again Tamara!
The RM movies i've seen are.....
All three Karate Kid movies (1 and 3 are my faves)
My Cousin Vinny (hilarious!)
The Outsiders (It's a bummer that Johnny had to die)
Oh and of course he's hot!
~80's Girl~

Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home