iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » you keep this for your collection, i know you like it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: you keep this for your collection, i know you like it
Sato
Rewind Curious
Member # 481

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Sato   Email Sato   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all, i was just wanting to know your thoughts on how great some of the dialogue in KK is. for example, "get him a body bag", "hey it's the 80's", "you gotta be nutz", "i gotta be some kinda yo yo to be talkin to you", "it must be take a worm for a walk week" and so on. anyway, tell me a few you like and why you like them!
Posts: 10 | From: australia | Registered: Dec 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady_Depp
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hecka liked it in KK3 when Daniel gets mad at Mr. Miyagi for not caring the that bonzai trees were stolen and storms off into his car and says, "This is the 80's!" (again) "You gotta quit bein' so damn passive!" He says Damn Passive so......soooo cool! LoL....that's weird but true.
| Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
LaRusso84
Rewind Curious
Member # 315

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for LaRusso84   Email LaRusso84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
besides the ones you guys listed, my favorite lines are "i'm on minute maid ma", "for 4 days i've been bustin' my a**, haven't learned a ***damn thing!", "one to one problem, yes, five to one problem, too much ask anyone", "hey, mr miyagi, we did it!", and "hey man, this school sucks! SUCKS!" pleeease IM me @ malinpunk14@aol.com to chat about the KK movies--the greatest movies of all time! -seth
Posts: 2 | From: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Icon
Rewind Curious
Member # 531

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for The Icon   Email The Icon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorites are "What's the matter, you some kinda girl or something?" and "Eye, always look eye."
Posts: 5 | From: Springfield, Mo. U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Shecki
Senior Rewinder
Member # 491

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Shecki   Email Shecki   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...i STILL say that line! "For your collEHction...i KNOW you like eet"

Gotta have the accent too!

Posts: 65 | From: adss,dssad,nC | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home