iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Actors In Other Films

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Actors In Other Films
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thenodfather   Email thenodfather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What other films have you seen the main cast in that you liked?

Ralph Macchio - The Outsiders, Crossroads, My Cousin Vinny

William Zabka - National Lampoons: Vacation, Hot Tub Time Machine, Back To School

Elizabeth Shue - Back To The Future 2 & 3, Adventures In Babysitting

Martin Kove - Steel Justice, Death Race 2000

Posts: 239 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other than what you've already mentioned, Beer League is my favourite film Ralph's in outside of The Karate Kid films. It's become my all time fave comedy [Big Grin]

Also, Last House On The Left for Kove and Just One Of The Guys for Zabka.

[ 18. July 2021, 07:02: Message edited by: Helen_S ]

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thenodfather   Email thenodfather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot Martin Kove was in Last House On The Left.
I haven't see Beer League. Good yeah?

Wow, Just One Of The Guys. It must be nearly 30 years since I saw that. I much watch it again. Thanks for the ideas [Cool]

Posts: 239 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Helen. He was great in JOOTG. The pussycat toss cracks me up.

You better go watch it odfather.

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
Thanks Terd.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beer League is awesome!
I’ve seen plenty of Martin Kove in Cagney and Lacey.
Zabka was in a handful of episodes of The Equalizer tv series with Edward Woodward.

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny the cream puff
Senior Rewinder
Member # 13275

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny the cream puff   Email johnny the cream puff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved Elizabeth Shue in The Boys recently. A million miles away from Ali Mills 😆
Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay, glad you love Beer League too Pitts!
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home