iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » KKid Actor, Chad McQueen, Possible Appearance Sat. June 5, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKid Actor, Chad McQueen, Possible Appearance Sat. June 5, 2010
ChrisL
Rewind Curious
Member # 8921

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ChrisL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's been nearly 10 years since I was the last scout to contribute to the KKid locations pages. I thought now would be a good time to return and post the following information for anyone living in the Los Angeles, CA area.

It appears that Chad McQueen, one of the original Cobra Kai actors, may make an appearance at an upcoming car show in honor of his father, actor Steve McQueen.

The local Automobile Club of Southern California Westways magazine reports that in one week, next Saturday, June 5, 2010 : "Friends of Steve McQueen Car Show, Chino Hills, California. Chad McQueen shows his father's cars alongside more than 200 Porsches, Ferraris, Cobras, Mustangs and hot rods. On the grounds of the Boys Republic." More info at http://porsche356club.org

Car Show Info:
http://porsche356club.org/McQueen.htm

Pictures from last years car show:
http://porsche356club.org/Photos/McQueen_2009/ftalbum.htm

Chino Hills is a city about 30 miles east of Los Angeles, California.

Might be a good opportunity to ask him if he really was in the parking lot confrontation scene involving Miyagi and Kreese at the start of KK2 ... and if it was originally filmed during the first KK production.

Maybe I'll go check this out... I haven't done any location scouting in a long while.

How you doing these days, Nick at fast-rewind? Sorry, It's been such a long time in catching up with your site these last few years.

[ 29. May 2010, 19:51: Message edited by: ChrisL ]

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great info on Chad McQueen..

Dutch was so bad tassh in "The Karate Kid".. he had such a wickedly aggressive approach on the mat. Loved the prancing around in the match with Daniel.

"Points or no points.. you're dead meat!"

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home