iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Movie Location Tour

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie Location Tour
Bruce_Lee
Rewind Curious
Member # 5962

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Bruce_Lee   Email Bruce_Lee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This past weekend I visited the locations from the movie on my own tour. Most of them were dead on - fantastic job from all who contributed.

I mapped it out pretty well, for those in the LA area, so it goes as quickly as possible. I'd like to share the tour with the site, I have it saved as a Word document. If you'd like to see it email me and I'll send it to you directly.

Posts: 1 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustinRusso
Rewind Curious
Member # 5966

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JustinRusso   Email JustinRusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations. I did that about 2 years ago now and I loved it.

"The South Seas" apartment complex was awesome. You can still see where they had built Miyagi's workshop and you can see the outline of the door that they covered up that led from inside the maintenance room now to Mr. Miyagis workshop.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustinRusso
Rewind Curious
Member # 5966

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JustinRusso   Email JustinRusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a hell of a time finding Saticoy street in Reseda, but after stopping at a gas station and asking directions, we got it.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustinRusso
Rewind Curious
Member # 5966

Rate Member
Did you swing by "Golf and Stuff". Not much has changed except there is truly no more water slide.
Paint Defence
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6006

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Paint Defence   Email Paint Defence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any pics? (besides the ones on the site)
Posts: 11 | From: MI | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home