iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Daniel's outfit in the climax of Part Two

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Daniel's outfit in the climax of Part Two
Fang
Rewinder
Member # 5593

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fang   Email Fang   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there!

Great website, shame this forum isn't more widely known. I'm glad I found it.

Anyone know whereabouts would be the best place to start if I wanted to try and replicate Daniel's GLORIOUS outfit from the climax of Part Two? The red velvet robes with the sun on the back? It's the coolest Daniel has ever looked.

Any help?

Posts: 33 | From: London England | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screen Used own it and its part of the own personal collection so its not for sale but if you were to offer them enough money then I bet it would be but they too had an headband for sale at one point for about $2500 so I wouldn't like to think what they would want for this piece.

Hope the link works.

Steve

Daniels Gi Top from KK2

Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fang
Rewinder
Member # 5593

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fang   Email Fang   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's it! That's the one! I want it! Lol! It looks really elegant! Hmmmmmm, a lot of money. I didn't think they would charge THAT much! Tempting...
Posts: 33 | From: London England | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just my personal opinion but I think it would be expensive there not cheap these movie costume sellers.

Have you asked them what they would sell it for.

Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fang
Rewinder
Member # 5593

Rate Member
No, but I might! Though how could I justify that kind of expenditure?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home