iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » skeleton costume help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: skeleton costume help!
chiguy7
Rewind Curious
Member # 5088

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for chiguy7   Email chiguy7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone know of a site or have prints from the cobra kai skeleton costumes? i want to buy a custom one or make one of my own. any info would be appreciated.

cheers,

derec

Posts: 2 | From: chicago | Registered: Oct 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry B. Scott
Master Rewinder
Member # 2508

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Larry B. Scott   Email Larry B. Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The skeleton suit is a problem. I did it for a beer pong tournament one year and it turned out okay, but it took some effort. The problem is getting the skin tight skeleton suit. We had to settle for a pre-made skeleton suit, but the bones were only printed on the front. If you google skeleton suits, you should be able to find some like this...  -

But, nothing online achieves that almost pajama like look that they have in the movie. Making the suit yourself will probably be pretty hard, but I'd love to see someone do this. You'd need black long johns or pajamas(no problem) the hard part is cutting and stitching all of those bones.

Other than the suit, you neeed a white skull cap, white and black makeup, and black converse allstars. All of those are cheap & easy. Make sure you get good makeup if you're going to be out for hours and drinking and stuff.

Posts: 147 | From: New York City | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home