iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Youtube.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Youtube.com
DutchCobraKai
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4729

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for DutchCobraKai   Email DutchCobraKai   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever seen the tributes to Pat Morita on youtube.com.
I also came across this vid, where someone is taking the p*ss out of the Karate Kid, how dare they lol [Smile]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpDI6mLvWBA&search=ralph%20macchio

Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Larusso
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4417

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mrs Larusso   Email Mrs Larusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! That video is HILARIOUS!!! Everyone click and see it!! Thank you so much for posting the link - it really made my day!!

As for taking the p**s - its obvious that they are actually real KK fans! Oh man it is so funny!!

It looks like it was filmed in England too! yea!! go on our English lads right there.. [Cool]

Posts: 82 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DutchCobraKai
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4729

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for DutchCobraKai   Email DutchCobraKai   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it was funny, the how dare they part was sarcastic [Smile] ,shame people cant tell over the internet.

My fav parts when they play 'Your The Best'

Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Larusso
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4417

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mrs Larusso   Email Mrs Larusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'How dare they' part? what do you mean? enlighten me - I may have missed it - I pride myself on my perception you know!!

btw - I loved the SW bit they put in there!!

Do you not think they were real fans there then Dutch? I think so! It was all very 'tongue-in-cheek ....and Danny does still win in the end!

Posts: 82 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DutchCobraKai
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4729

Rate Member
Oh ok the how dare they part, was just a joke, you should get it cus ur from the United Kingdom, its like how Peter Kay would say it.

How are they take the mick, but in a jokey way, cus it was just for laughs.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home