iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Karate Kid Movie Review Show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Karate Kid Movie Review Show
RagmanandDottieShow
Rewind Curious
Member # 4466

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for RagmanandDottieShow   Email RagmanandDottieShow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please check out this show, the I've created dedicated to 80's movies.

The first three episode will cover the "Karate Kid Trilogy", it was so hard to pick the first film, but due to the recent death of Pat Morita RIP, we felt it was timely to make Karate Kid the first podcast. (Please excuse the technical difficulties of first show)

The Ragman & Dottie Show". 80's movie review talk show, hosted by Ragman & his sidekick Dottie. Each week the Ragman will review an 80's film of his choice then participate in a roundtable discussion with Dottie & guests. The show will provide trivia, insight, comedy, & will be divided into several segments for each show.

http://www.ragmananddottie.blogspot.com/

direct link to podcast:
EPISODE I - THE KARATE KID

Other Episodes planned for 2006:

* The Legend of Billie Jean
* My Science Project
* Goonies
* Labyrinth
* LEGEND
* Clue
* Real Genius
* The Last Starfighter
* Corey Haim & Corey Feldman Month
* Neverending Story
* River's Edge
* Trick or Treat - Halloween Special
* Santa Claus the movie - Christmas Special
* Summer School
* Weird Science
* The Wraith

The Ragman & Dottie Show - The Ultimate 80's Review Show The only movie review show of its kind.

Posts: 6 | From: Jersey City | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HoBBiT
Rewind Curious
Member # 4168

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HoBBiT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread has been out in 4 days and no comments yet? :/ Guess this forum is getting a little inactive. I've tried to comment this but I have lost my password, but now it's back and here I go [Smile]

It's nice that someone actually takes the time to do this. It's fun and interesting to listen to, but it sounds a little unserious sometimes. The sound quality bothered me a bit, it's kind of disturbing with all the noise in the background. Sometimes I can't even hear what you're actually trying to say. It's probably the microphone so maybe you should think of getting a new one for future recordings.

Keep it up!

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Copied from previous posts on other forums:

Whilst I applaud efforts to 'spread the word' about 80s movies, I advise caution about randomly clicking on links. Please can people make sure that they have a secure connection, and their anti-virus and spyware protection is up to date. You never know what nasties are lurking on the web. Just common sense, people.

Clicking on any of these links (or any in any post whatsoever on this forum) doesn't make Fast Rewind Websites or any of it's editorial or management team responsible for the potential consequences.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home