iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Easter eggs please!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Easter eggs please!!
johnny_no1
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4383

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for johnny_no1   Email johnny_no1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The KK 4 disc set has finally been released in the UK! WAHOO! Picked mine up from HMV the other day for £29.99. Will someone please listed all known easter eggs, thanks!
Posts: 12 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea if the UK version will be the same, but here are the easter eggs I found on the US version:

1. Insert the first disc into your player. Once the disc loads, go to the 'Scene Selection' menu and highlight Chapter 2. Now press the arrow UP button on your remote control to highlight a pair of chopsticks on the fly. Press ENTER to view Survivor's "Moment of Truth" music video.

2. On the first disc, access the 'Special Features' option. From there, highlight the feature that mentions "form" in it. Press LEFT twice to highlight Daniel's headband. Press ENTER to select the headband and reveal the film's karate coordinator, Pat Johnson, and his students reenact the final tournament sequence from the first film.

Wax On!
Valley

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home