iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Can not remember name of Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can not remember name of Movie
goldencritter
Rewind Curious
Member # 4016

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goldencritter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am tring to think of a movie name and need help. I know this movie came out in the 80's.
It's about these nerd guys who are messing around in a chemistry lab. something happend to thier computer and they acidentaly created this goo that would bring magazine pictures to life.
Pease help. This is driving me nuts. and thats not a very long road :-)

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could it be revenge of the neards
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goldencritter
Rewind Curious
Member # 4016

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goldencritter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Joker thats not it, but I do like that one too.
thanks for your help anyway.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it was a movie...

I think it was actually an episode of the anthology series "Amazing Stories". I don't know the episode title, but the plot was along those lines. At first, they were bringing magazine models to life, but by the end, the formula had spilled onto a monster movie magazine.

I hope I was able to be of assistance.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea rocksteady is right this is a episode of amazing stories called Miscalculation the nerd was played by actor Jon Cryer who also played Duckie in pretty in pink.
Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goldencritter
Rewind Curious
Member # 4016

Rate Member
Oustanding!! ll of yall. I think that is it. At least it looks like it from the write-up about it. I is comming on the SCi-fi channel 6/21. Thanks for all your help.

I have anouther one for yall.
This was a collection of mini-stories. A lot like Twilight Zone. But it was told by a bunch of kids. One story was about a woman microwaving her poodle to dry it. anouther was about this fat person eating at a chicken place only instead of chicken it was a rat.
Thanks again for your help.

goldencritter
Rewind Curious
Member # 4016

Rate Member
correction 4/25
Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That movies called the willies i loved this film when i was a kid you can watch the trailer on http://videodetective.com/home.asp?publishedID=3286
Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goldencritter
Rewind Curious
Member # 4016

Rate Member
Thanks Blake.
Your good At this :-)

Goldy

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home