iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » out for justice: steven seagal!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: out for justice: steven seagal!!
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this movie is my favorite for the 90's i love steven seagal and out for justice is one of his best in my opinion, in fact i watched it last night i love to watch him fight off the bad guys he does it so well lol i also always thought he was pretty hot too!!! [Wink] [Cool] [Smile]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good movie for me too. I like alot of his stuff.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember this one. Le me guess he beats up the bad guys without barely a scratch? That was my argument with my buddies, they made Seagal too invincible, at least Van Damne sometimes took some lickings.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought a Steven Seahal boxset recently for $20..
It contains:
Exit Wounds
Executive Decision
Fire Down Below
Glimmer Man
Nico
Under Siege
Under Siege 2
Out For Justice

Real bargain it was!!

I like Out For Justice best except for Under Siege, which I think is the ponytailed one's finest hour..

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´m ashamed that i don´t know Seagal´s movies that well.
I should also buy that boxset.

I mean, here´s Master Sensei Seagal´s Lightning Bolt Energy Drink !!

-

[ 25. October 2010, 06:39: Message edited by: aTomiK ]

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHA
I want a can of that!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i have to get that box set too love those movies and i only have a few of them!! bill loves claude van dam movies i only like the one kickboxer movie by him sorry forgot the name of it? dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by buffalo-girl:
wow i have to get that box set too love those movies and i only have a few of them!! bill loves claude van dam movies i only like the one kickboxer movie by him sorry forgot the name of it? dee

That'll be Kickboxer!! [Big Grin]
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo " [Wink]
Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

"Sticks get'em". Single best use of a cue ball ever.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
uh yeah your right mr. jack burton sorry about that brain freeze!!! and yes i loved the way steven used that cue ball too good part of the movie!!
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vintage Segal, probably my fav tied with 'Nico' a.k.a. 'Above The Law'. Love the end credits song too "there's a bad mama jamma back in Brooklyn today..."
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Out for Justice (1991) yesterday.
Oh man, it was great!
One of the most violent action movies i´ve ever seen.

Seagal´s accent was so funny but it was awesome to watch him on screen!
William Forsythe was OTT as the bad guy. Crazy and scary dude [Smile]

I need to watch more Seagal flicks because this was highly entertaining stuff!

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always thought Seagal was kind of a douche! But his early flicks from Nico/Above The Law to Under Siege 2, were decent action entertainment.

These are the only ones you need to watch....

Nico/Above The Law
Hard To Kill
Marked For Death
Out For Justice
Under Siege
On Deadly Ground
Under Siege 2-Dark Territory

I guess you can throw Executive Decision in there too, though seagal is not really the star. But beyond these, it's all crap!

I think that Glimmer Man, Fire Down Below (what a title), The Patriot and Exit Wounds also had theatrical releases. And I suppose there's some mild entertainment value to be found in those. But after that, it was straight to dvd crap flicks shot for cheap in eastern europe, and not worth anyones time or money in my opinion!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
JAY LEE, I don´t really think that he´s a great actor,
more like so bad he´s good type of guy [Smile]

I´ve seen Under Siege and Exit Wounds earlier and those were pretty decent flicks.

I think that i´m going to stick with his late 80s early 90s movies
so your list works just fine.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home