iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Night Breed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Night Breed
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen this Vampire Movie, it has Craig Sheffer in it, it is from 1990...?????

I just bid on it on Ebay, cause it looked pretty good.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only seen part of this, pretty good makeup for the era. I don't remember much about it other than Craigy was in it. Are you getting it on dvd or vhs?
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VHS, it was only like $1
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not a vampire movie. It's about creatures of all types living beneath a cemetary. This is the first movie my wife and I saw together when we started dating.
Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Was it good???? It said vampires in the description, when I was reading about it... [Confused]
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest with you Isis, I really don't think you'll enjoy this movie. Its based on Clive Barker's novel Cabal and is a bit sick and twisted.

David Cronenberg appears in it as a Psychiatrist who has a pillowcase with buttons for eyes (yes, I love this movie and it has an influence on me in more ways than one) which he wears as a mask to murder people.

There is a community of monsters living under the cemetary which the main character is trying to get to because he is also a monster...

There are no vampires whatsoever in this movie just a weird bunch of freaks that make Hellraiser's monsters look normal.

Given what I know of you Isis, you should steer well clear of this one... [Big Grin]

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps. It does remain one of the best novels Clive Barker has written though...

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Well Thanks for letting me know where Mr. Snuggles came from, I thought that was something that you made up...now I am just plain curious...for $1 it might be worth it. I didn't know Mr. Snuggles helped kill people, that is a very interesting piece of information, that I don't think we ever knew about him before. I think I might wanna watch it just to see what other things are floating around in your head.

It does have Craig Sheffer in it??? Cause now I am confused if I bid on the same movie that you guys are talking about.

Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Yup, that's the one...

Noms [Cool]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Well, I won it, so I think it might be one of those movies that I will be saving for the perfect time to watch it. It will probably be on a day that Noms makes me crazy, and I have to go check it out and see what makes him tick- [Razz] [Karate Kid] [Wink]

I am afraid though of what I might do to all the pillow cases in my house. I'll make sure I put them all in a safe place, like the washing machine, that day- [Big Grin] [Cool] [Wink]

piratemoviefan12
Master Rewinder
Member # 2715

- posted      Profile for piratemoviefan12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's decent. Nothing too extravagent. Watch out for the red RHINO guy!

Here's a look at the DVD artwork...

-

People are still buying vhs? [Big Grin]

Posts: 133 | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home