iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 1,000 Rewinder Places to See Before You Die (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1,000 Rewinder Places to See Before You Die
80sCoop
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9205

- posted      Profile for 80sCoop   Email 80sCoop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Valley! That's so true! lol Reminds me why digital is so nice! It also reminds me half the pics I took there are on still on my phone! (For whatever reason I was using both phone and camera that night.) Need to move them to my computer! Most of my shots were outside, but I think I got a few inside.
Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since we've been discussing the movie "Spring Break" .. I wish we all would've had a chance to enjoy Ft. Lauderdale back in the 80's. My brother lives there and I visit about once a year.. unfortunately most of the places from the movie no longer exist. However, one place that still does is..

The Elbo Room that is located at the intersection of Las Olas Blvd and A1A Highway:

-

-

The Elbo Room is just across the street from Ft. Lauderdale's incredible beach...

-

Oh and Corinne Alphen needs to be my Spring Break guide..

-

Finally .. found this old postcard from back in the 80's that Penrod's sent my brother for Christmas..

-

So on this snowy Christmas Eve in Ohio.. Penrod's is totally calling my name! Meet you there?

[ 24. December 2010, 02:54: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great topic Crash.
 -
From the 1980 flick The Private Eyes with Don Knotts and Tim Conway, The BILTMORE ESTATE would be quite a sight.

Posts: 1990 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home