iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80s crushes still liking today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80s crushes still liking today
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok i love Corey Feldman since i was 13 u guys must have an 80s crush lol
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the 80's it was Deborah Foreman because of the movie "Valley Girl"..

Now it is probably Lori Loughlin because of "RAD", "Secret Admirer", and "The Night Before" to name a few..

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amaranth .. Corey Feldman was in several gems.. The Goonies, The Lost Boys, License To Drive, and Dream A Little Dream .. to rattle a few off.

The Lost Boys is in my top 5 films from the 80's!

Which is your fav Feldman flick and why?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My one was Ally Sheedy when she was in War games,always thought she would be a fun girl to hang out with.
Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phoebe Cates.... the queen! my ex girlfriend looked a lot like a young Phoebe, which was probably what drew me to her in the first place [Smile]

-

-

-

Judie Aronson... her cute, exotic looks caught my fancy in flicks like American Ninja, Weird Science and Friday The 13th Part 4.

-

-

-

Hmmm... when I think of more, i'll be back [Smile]

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jay Lee . . . put the roses down slowly and back away from Phoebe Cates nice and easy please and no one will get hurt.
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO WAY.... MUST... KILL... KEVIN... KLINE....
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:

-

Don´t put those roses on the floor JAY LEE, Phoebe just stepped on a thorn [Cool]

What a pic, i like your girls JAY "the man" LEE!!

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Olivia...

Olivia d'Abo then ..............................................and now

-  -

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of the people I crushed on the 80s I still crush on today. Im very loyal that way.

One that instantly pops to mind is Matt Dillon who was one of my first celebrity crushes when I was about 11. To this day if my husband goes to rent a movie and he sees a New Release with Matt Dillon in it he will pick it up cuz he knows Matt Dillon rings my bell. Hahaha.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
NO WAY.... MUST... KILL... KEVIN... KLINE....

LOL oh im with you on that one Jay Lee...my jealousy is runnin deep i tells ya. runnin deep!

(only joking Kevin)

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great choices guys! Judie Aronson and Olivia D'Abo are steaming....

Eva La Rue then:

-

Eva La Rue now:

-

She's still a stunner....

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Awesome 80'sRocked, awesome!
Eva La Rue was such a lovely pain in the a$$ in The Barbarian Brothers.

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
She-Hulk (Jennifer Susan Walters) then

-

She-Hulk (Jennifer Susan Walters) now

-

Zombo
Rewinder
Member # 8405

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Zombo   Email Zombo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She;s shinier now! And more...pneumatic?

There's no replacement for a John Byrne She-Hulk [Wink]

Posts: 32 | From: Monroeville Mall | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yeah, it´s sign of the times.
Byrne rules!

Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First crush Ralph Macchio from Eight is Enough-I sent in an entry to win a date with him when I was 13 or 14.

Loved Matt Dillon from Liar's Moon and Little Darlings-kinda lost respect when he cheated on Cameron Diaz though, plus he was so smarmy in Something About Mary around the same time-ick.

Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HarryCanyon
Master Rewinder
Member # 9143

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HarryCanyon   Email HarryCanyon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely Lea Thompson from Back to the Future when i saw that movie when i was 4 years old even to Howard The Duck when i was 5 years old.

I rented Critters 2 The Main Course when i was 7 years old the year it came out on video and had a crush on Roxanne Kernohan as the playboy centerfold bounty hutner.

Posts: 125 | From: Santa Ana, California | Registered: Sep 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jill Schoelen:

Yes, I know I mentioned her in another thread..but I must emphasize how crazy about this woman I am. I don't think i'd be the horror movie fan I am today if it hadn't been for this smokin' hot female.

(Then)
 -

-

-

-

-

-

(Now)
 -

-

(from wiki):
Schoelen has starred in such movies as D.C. Cab (1983), Babes in Toyland (1986), The Stepfather (1987), Curse II: The Bite (1988), Cutting Class (1989), The Phantom of the Opera (1989), Popcorn (1991), When a Stranger Calls Back (1993), and There Goes My Baby (1994). Her role as the heroine in no less than six low-budget horror films earned her a minor cult following and reputation as a scream queen.[1] She also guest starred in the hit tv show Murder, She Wrote

Schoelen briefly dated Brad Pitt. They were engaged for three months, but she broke off the engagement in Budapest, Hungary where she was filming The Phantom of the Opera.

Jill took time off from the spotlight to raise her two children with her husband, composer Anthony Marinelli, in Encino, California. The two were divorced in 2002. In 2003, Jill began a relationship with jazz bassist Dave Carpenter, who has played with Pat Metheny, Herbie Hanc0ck, Boz Scaggs, and many others. Jill and Dave began working on a jazz album, with Jill providing the vocals and Dave playing bass as well as producing.

[ 06. November 2010, 22:31: Message edited by: Pyromantic ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HarryCanyon
Master Rewinder
Member # 9143

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HarryCanyon   Email HarryCanyon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any guys like Roxanne Kernohan?
Posts: 125 | From: Santa Ana, California | Registered: Sep 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never heard of her Harry...
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have. She's not bad.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lori Loughlin....I was at my girlfriends house last night and ended up seeing an episode of the new 90210 and there she was...I had no idea she was on that show. Still a looker even though I don't like that blonde hair she is sporting these days. I always loved her beautiful dark brown hair! Yummy!!
Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skatexedge:
Lori Loughlin....

She is a first cousin of a good friend of mine. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to meet her yet!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home