iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Ultimate "Can't Buy Me Love" Thread - Star Sapphire Edition (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Ultimate "Can't Buy Me Love" Thread - Star Sapphire Edition
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you serious Valman?

Where's it going to hang? in your teenage girls bedroom? hehee i'm playing.

I remember the butterflies from Cindy's wall but I totally outrageously don't remember the outrageous!

I always thought it was cool she had a daybed because I had a white and brass daybed growing up!

Valley you want my daybed? [Big Grin] !

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't say that I was recreating Cindy Mancini's entire bedroom .. but now that you mention it.. that would be awesome!

I actually have one of the guestrooms in my house that is set-up like an 80's kid's room for when my niece visits. So her room just might be "Outrageous" now. What do you think?

-

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's awesome and outrageous Valley!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
I didn't say that I was recreating Cindy Mancini's entire bedroom .. but now that you mention it.. that would be awesome!

I actually have one of the guestrooms in my house that is set-up like an 80's kid's room for when my niece visits. So her room just might be "Outrageous" now. What do you think?

-

I think you're the most awesome uncle ever!!! Nice work!!
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley, you have to get the life sized poster of Bobby now too [Smile]
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley, you have to get the white suede outfit too.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have a VW rabbit convertible that my dad restored to look just like Cindy's. It rocked! I wish we hadn't sold it [Frown]
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Especially if it was complete with Cindy Mancini!

[ 31. December 2010, 23:31: Message edited by: logan5 ]

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Burnett
Senior Rewinder
Member # 9924

5 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Burnett   Email Burnett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not crazy about this movie. Dempsey does well and it does have some moments that are very fun, but in the end it's a bit too clichéd for me. Plus, I don't really like movies with a morale at the end.
Posts: 87 | From: Belgium | Registered: Aug 2011 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home