iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What 80s movie is this picture from? (Page 32)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33   
Author Topic: What 80s movie is this picture from?
BabyLove19781999
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2336

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for BabyLove19781999   Email BabyLove19781999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Say Yes"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtEQ6ADiIwE

Posts: 371 | From: Ottawa & Fort Lauderdale | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say Yes worth getting?

Next:

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mischief?
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is!
Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. I need to watch that again soon.

-

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know the answer to J's...but I can help narrow it down...it's not Gremlins... [Cool]
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From 1985 horror - Demons.
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Lemonjello
Master Rewinder
Member # 37395

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Peter Lemonjello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 to Midnight!
Posts: 141 | From: The Belle Isle | Registered: Nov 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
Yeah 10 to midnight it is!
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
Next:

-

Maybe a little too easy..

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
Anyone? ∞

...Bueller?

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
That looks like Police Academy,though I could be wrong!
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -

Correct!

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
How about this one -

-

Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's from Joysticks (1983) ! [Smile]
Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
You've got it johnny!
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Haha looks great [Smile] I´m going to check out Joysticks later this week, it´s about time...
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
I reckon you would probably enjoy Joysticks atomik,I know you liked the directors earlier Spoof Wacko,this has got a few of the same main cast members.

Definitely got that fun 80s vibe to it as well plus you get to see untold 80s arcade classics!

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys make me jealous. I had never heard of Joysticks until it showed up on the Rewind. I have wanted to see it ever since. Last time I looked it was a little pricey though. I hope to find it some day at a thrift store for a buck.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
Joysticks is good fun terd and well worth picking up if you can find a cheap enough copy!

This is a pretty easy one -

-

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
That´s Psycho 2! I really would like to rewatch this one.
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
Yep You've got it!

Actually they've just released the complete Psycho collection to blu ray in Australia that looks pretty awesome -

-

Together for the first time this ultimate Psycho collection brings you all six films from the Psycho legacy franchise.

Psycho (1960) [Blu-Ray]

Special Features:
Audio Commentary with Stephen Rebello, Author of "Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho"
The Making of Psycho documentary
In the Master's Shadow: Hitchcock's Legacy
Hitchcock / Truffaut audio interview with scenes from the movie
Newsreel Footage: The Release of Psycho
The Shower Scene: With & Without Music
The Shower Sequence: Storyboards by Saul Bass image gallery
Psycho Sound
The Psycho Archives image gallery
Posters and Psycho Ads image gallery
Lobby Cards image gallery
Behind the Scenes Photographs image gallery
Publicity Shots image gallery
Theatrical Trailer
Re-Release Trailers

Technical Specifications
Aspect Ratio - 1.85:1
Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Duration - 104

Psycho II (1983) [Blu-Ray]

Special Features:
Audio Commentary with screenwriter Tom Holland
Cast and Crew Interviews
2 Theatrical Trailers
4 TV Spots
Stills Gallery
Option to play the film accompanied by vintage audio interviews with Anthony Perkins, Vera Miles, Janet Leigh, Richard Franklin, and Alfred Hitchcock (first fifteen minutes, then the track goes back to the film's 2.0 stereo mix).

Technical Specifications
Aspect Ratio - 1.84:1
Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 & English DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0
Duration - 110

Psycho III (1986) [Blu-Ray]

Special Features:
Audio Commentary with screenwriter Charles Edward Pogue
Watch the Guitar interview with actor Jeff Fahey
Patsy's Last Night interview with actor Katt Shea
Mother's Maker interview with special make-up effects artist Michael Westmore
Body Double interview with Brinke Stevens
Theatrical Trailer and TV Spot
Still Gallery

Technical Specifications
Duration - 93

-

Psycho IV (1990) [Blu-Ray]

Technical Specifications
Duration - 93

Psycho (1998) [Blu-Ray]

Special Features:
Psycho Path documentary
International News Reel Footage
Additional Shower Scene

Technical Specifications
Audio - English Dolby Digital 5.1
Duration - 104

Bates Motel (1987) [DVD]

Technical Specifications
Aspect Ratio - 1.33:1
Audio - English Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono
Duration - 90

The Psycho Legacy (2010 Documentary) [DVD]

Special Features:
Deleted Scenes
Extended Interviews
Full panel discussion with Perkins
PSYCHO reunion panel
A tour of the Bates Motel
Revisiting PSYCHO II: Sequel scripter Holland and Galluzzo go over original blueprints, newspaper clippings and articles and possessions left behind from PSYCHO II director
Shooting PSYCHO II interview featurette with cinematographer Dean Cundey
A visit with PSYCHO memorabilia collector Guy Thorpe
PSYCHO on the Web
The Hyaena Gallery presents serial-killer-inspired art

Technical Specifications
Aspect Ratio - 1.33:1
Audio - English Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono
Duration - 90

This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home