iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Vision Quest (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Vision Quest
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's word art. He created it as a potential warning for the scale of destruction that could follow the civil war on the Rewind caused by the Warner-Box Confederacy.

It's good.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure which side of the box war I'm on yet. I think I'm gonna ride the fence until I see which side Patrick Swayze is on. I don't wanna end up going against Swayze.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Swayze with a mullet! He didn't wanna own slaves, but that darn Kirstie Allie just didn't understand!

Be on our side SA! They're BURNING BOXES on the other side! What kind of sick society are they building?!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't listen to him SA...there's not even one Swayze movie available with a cardboard cover. Muffy and logan5 have a silly club where all they do is make little tents by leaning their cardboard DVDs against each other...when they fall down, they do it again. It takes them a 1/2 hour just to get their DVDs out of the case...first the rubber gloves so they won't smudge the beautiful picture, lay out a clean towel to set the movie on, carefully open the thin strip of plastic (which is usually broken and doesn't snap shut), etc, etc.....then they dress in 70's clothes and pretend they're trading record albums.....and they drink a 1/2 shot of beer when anyone says "dude"....stay away...you've been warned!
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Don't listen to him SA...there's not even one Swayze movie available with a cardboard cover.
The original Ousiders DVD release with the proper music!!!!!

quote:
It takes them a 1/2 hour just to get their DVDs out of the case...first the rubber gloves so they won't smudge the beautiful picture, lay out a clean towel to set the movie on
This is normal behavior!

quote:
carefully open the thin strip of plastic (which is usually broken and doesn't snap shut), etc, etc.....
It's only broken 'cause you throw every Warner box at the wall when you get them!

quote:
then they dress in 70's clothes and pretend they're trading record albums.....and they drink a 1/2 shot of beer when anyone says "dude"....
It's a tradition! It rocks dude! [Big Grin]

quote:
stay away...you've been warned!
Come along... you've been invited!

Wait 'til you see Muffsters special dance she does to Laura Branigan's 'Gloria'! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha that did make me laugh you guys.........getting the visual of us geeking out! I still heart my CARDBOARD COVERS!

Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead (honorary 80's movie in my mind) is one too and I love it!!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Kuch forget about today, you'll still be wrestling #1 in the 178s before too long... because I ain't going to be in that division too long!

I'm obviously following through with my Matthew Modine movie marathon tonight.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matthew Modine Marathon - awesome Valley! Vision Quest is a great movie. Say hi to Jennifer Grey for me if you end up watching Wind during your marathon. [Wink]
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm watching "Vision Quest" in HD for the first time tonight!! It used to be all I ever thought about was getting on the mat with Shute. Now all I can think about is.. Carla's Koos.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home