iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Andy Sidaris movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andy Sidaris movies
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just bought my first Andy Sidaris flick

Savage Beach (1989)

-

Is there anyone here who´s seen his "Bullets, bombs and babes" flicks.
Especially this one is interesting:

Hard Ticket to Hawaii (1987)

-

I have to see Ronn Moss in action with those babes [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought that the cover art for these movies, were better than the movies themselves!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would classify Andy Sidaris as kindred spirit to someone like Roger Corman. They make movies most people would not admit to ever watching, but most of us have seen them at one time or another. I should mention that fan fav Pat Morita was in the Sidaris flick "Do or Die" playing a not so nice dude. Oh and Ponch Estrada was in a few as well.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philblankenship
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7563

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for philblankenship   Author's Homepage   Email philblankenship   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Hard Ticket To Hawaii trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh2NKN4R7Nk

If you've already seen Hard Ticket & want to relive one of the best parts (you'll have to sign in to youtube as it has some adult content):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nloFBudyf1g

Posts: 30 | From: hollywood | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home