iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Anyone Name This 80s Movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone Name This 80s Movie?
MasterDouglas
Rewind Curious
Member # 7099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MasterDouglas   Email MasterDouglas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey All, trying to find a movie I barely remember from the early 80s (I think). It was a drama about a guy who had divorced his wife. When the wife got killed in a car wreck (and the dog survived), the man had to fight the mom's boyfriend/new husband to get custody of his kids. The new husband said the dad didn't know his kids, and the dad had to learn about his kids. He found out that the little one had recurring dreams about a kangaroo (I think) that followed him around. Would love to know what that movie is. If you can help, I would appreciate it.
Posts: 2 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
records1black
Master Rewinder
Member # 7105

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for records1black   Author's Homepage   Email records1black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not Fatal attraction is it?
Posts: 180 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
debb_ie10@yahoo.com
Rewind Curious
Member # 7107

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for debb_ie10@yahoo.com   Author's Homepage   Email debb_ie10@yahoo.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for a movie. I think it is called "diamonds are a girls best friend" It has 2 guys and 2 girls in it that are being chased by some thieves because one of the girls has a teddy bear with some diamonds stuffed in it. That girl has panties on that say I love you. She also has a mohawk but in the beginning of the movie she has blonde pretty hair and then she cuts it because she wants to look different.
Posts: 6 | From: San Antonio | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MasterDouglas
Rewind Curious
Member # 7099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MasterDouglas   Email MasterDouglas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it was several years before Fatal Attraction.
Posts: 2 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by debb_ie10@yahoo.com:
I am looking for a movie. I think it is called "diamonds are a girls best friend" It has 2 guys and 2 girls in it that are being chased by some thieves because one of the girls has a teddy bear with some diamonds stuffed in it. That girl has panties on that say I love you. She also has a mohawk but in the beginning of the movie she has blonde pretty hair and then she cuts it because she wants to look different.

That movie is called Breaking all the Rules

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088848/plotsummary

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
records1black
Master Rewinder
Member # 7105

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for records1black   Author's Homepage   Email records1black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry MasterDouglas I cant think of what it is!! It saounds familar tho. I may have seen it when I was a kid.
Posts: 180 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home