iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Movies You Never Get Sick of (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Movies You Never Get Sick of
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

80'sRocked:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-JjIIHOy5qs [/QB]

Yeah, I love that movie. The next time he's on stage he does the "one armed violinist" bit... Now that was funny. The look on the old mans face was priceless:D
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You asked for it...here it is:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CftpuY5CUWI&feature=related

"He grabbed it with his d*ck!" LOL

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the old guy! Too funny! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
records1black
Master Rewinder
Member # 7105

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for records1black   Author's Homepage   Email records1black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top gun is quality to the T. The sound track is brillant, full of energy. Racy and energetic. What a flim that is. Even Jumping Jack Flash has to be mentioned.!!
Posts: 180 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, Uncle Buck, Twins, Some Kind of Wonderful, Weird Science, The Karate Kid, Splash, Adv. of Babysitting, Bachelor Party, Beetlejuice, Better off Dead, Bill & Ted, Big, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Gremlins, License to Drive, The Lost Boys, Say Anything..., The Sure Thing, Police Academy, Revenge of the Nerds, Summer School, The Wizard, The Wild Life, Can't Buy me Love, Happy Together, Dance 'til Dawn, Dream a Little Dream, Don't Tell Her it's me, Mannequin, The Princess Bride, Secret Admirer, etc, etc...
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home