iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Ideal 80s Girlfriend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ideal 80s Girlfriend
flashback80's
Rewinder
Member # 3735

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for flashback80's   Author's Homepage   Email flashback80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maggie (LUCAS)
Sarah (PROM NIGHT 3}
Monique (BETTER OFF DEAD)
Cindy (CANT BUY ME LOVE)
Bunny (MISCHIEF)
Diane (SAY ANYTHING}
Katie (STEALING HOME)

who would you pick.

Posts: 47 | From: sydney | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From your list, I'd definitely pick Cindy Mancini from "Can't Buy Me Love". [Cool]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toni from SECRET ADMIRER (Lori Loughlin)
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goof- I can't believe you didn't pick Bunny...she's the perfect girlfriend. [Razz]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of Kathleen Wilhoite's characters would be good, but I'd go with either Betsy ("Private School") or Zarabeth ("Witchboard").

Sherri Stoner's Lisa from "Reform School Girls" would be nice as well.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_haimster
Rewinder
Member # 4485

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for the_haimster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From your list i would defo pick Maggie (LUCAS), however i think Star (Lost Boys) would be my ideal choise!
Posts: 45 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maggie (LUCAS) - would dump me for a football player..wanna get pizza?
Sarah (PROM NIGHT 3} - might not make it to see daylight again..of course that does sound like my prom.
Monique (BETTER OFF DEAD) - Ricky's leftovers...no thanks
Cindy (CANT BUY ME LOVE) - costs me $1,000
Bunny (MISCHIEF) - hot chick, but my bike is currently in the shop getting its banana seat fixed.
Diane (SAY ANYTHING} - That kickboxing is bad for my complexion
Katie (STEALING HOME) - did you say Katie Holmes...I'm spooked. Either way the girl's got issues.

[Razz]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:

Best choice - I totally agree!

(sorry for digging up this old thread, but I saw it and thought it was awesome)

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Ideal 80's boyfriend for the ladies??

Lloyd Dobler (Say Anything)

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hilly (Weird Science): I'd choose Hilly over Lisa anyday.

Dottie (Pee-Wee's Big Adventure): EG Daily in probably her most lovable role. She's just too cute in this movie. And I'd go out with her in a second.

Linda (Fast Times at Ridgemont High): An obvious choice I know. And a relationship with her would probably last only a little longer than it took Brad to finish in the bathroom..hehe;)

Lydia Deets (Beetlejuice): I dig gothy chicks..though a bit too on the suicidal side for my taste...she'd probably be into some kinky stuff in the bedroom when she came of age.

Stephanie (The Stepfather): An easily forgetable young character, But she's one of the main reasons I even still like this movie. OK, I'm lying...Quinn is awesome in this flick too.

Boof (Teen Wolf): I wouldn't even give Pamela a second glance if I had a babe like Boof around. Why it took Scott so long to figure it out is beyond me...but, that's 80's morality for ya.

Cammie (The Great Outdoors): Fell in love with her eyes the first time I ever saw this movie. A bit of a wild exterior...but would be well worth breaking through on a few dates.

Kate (Gremlins): Yup, Ole Phoebe made it twice on my list. [Smile] . But who's gonna argue with me that she wasn't the epitome of hottness in the 80's?

Lana (Risky Business): What typical red-blooded male hasn't fantasized about the scenario in this movie every now and then? Having a smoking hot prostitute as a GF..at no charge, anytime and anywhere you wanted her. And of course we're pretending funked out STD's aren't an issue here. I know I have had a fantasy or two about it.

Lily (Legend): My geeky fantasy RP side needs lovin' too:) And Mia would do to satisfy that side just fine=)

[ 08. June 2010, 03:00: Message edited by: Pyromantic ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:

Me too! So now we have to fight!
mamamia and Secret Admirer, are you ready? [Smile]

My other choice would be Keri Johnson (Sherilyn Fenn) from the Wraith.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as for the guys I think Jake Ryan has this one in the bag. What a doll!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd actually take Jennifer from War Games; I appreciate a woman who's loyal and supportive but still independent and an equal in such a hypothetical relationship, and who would probably be interested in what I'm interested in.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Julie from Valley Girl-say it isn't so! [Wink] I'm a big Jake Ryan fan for the girls-mostly because that's the guy that the average girl usually doesn't get.
Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
I'm in agreement that Toni from "Secret Admirer" would be my ultimate choice for a girlfriend.

Bamersy.. you know I love Julie, but it's her f***ing friends I could do without.

What about:

Chris Parker from "Adventures In Babysitting"
Andy from "The Goonies"
Jennifer Parker from "Back To the Future"
Sloane from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Susie's step mom (Beth-Lee Purcell) from Valley Girl!!!!

Absolutely smokin' hot!!!

That's my 80's girlfriend choice!!!

Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of The Rewind ladies!

Yee-ha!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by logan5:
Any of The Rewind ladies!

Yee-ha!

smoothie!!

Id have to go with Lori L character from Rad...very rare you find a level headed gal these days!! LOL Joking girls.

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home