iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Sixteen Candles Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sixteen Candles Question
Savannah
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2845

- posted      Profile for Savannah   Email Savannah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted, but it's good to be back.

I was watching Sixteen Candles today, and I wanted to ask if anyone knew what kind of car Jake Ryan drove. It's not of any importance, I would just like to know!

Long live the 80's... and this amazing site!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 60 | From: Louisa, Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Savannah
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2845

- posted      Profile for Savannah   Email Savannah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay... nevermind! HAHA

I found out that it was a Porsche.

Posts: 60 | From: Louisa, Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see ya posting again Savannah.

-

Porsche 944

It's not the car, it's the Jake

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was it a 944? I was thinking it was a 911

n/m. I should know better than to question someone with THAT many posts--lmao!

Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Richie, it could have been a 911. I can't tell from watching the movie, but I pulled it from the Washington Post article. The picture I posted was the wrong year, but it looked cool anyway. You know more about cars than I do, so it definitely could be a Porsche 911.

Real Men Can't Hold A Match to Jake Ryan Of 'Sixteen Candles'

Oh and question me all you want, it's not the quantity it's the quality when it comes to posts.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We just fixed a black 944 at our shop last month and I cannot believe that I didn't put the picture of it with the red one to see it was the same type of Porsche! [Confused] DOH!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imawalkingcorpse
Master Rewinder
Member # 1675

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for imawalkingcorpse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to believe it was a 944. I thought the 911's looked a bit different.
Posts: 199 | From: Overland Park | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home