iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Hello Mary Lou Prom Night 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello Mary Lou Prom Night 2
flashback80's
Rewinder
Member # 3735

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for flashback80's   Author's Homepage   Email flashback80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched this i thought it was pretty entertaining horror film.

Has anyone else seen it.

Posts: 47 | From: sydney | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it, love it, love it!
50s teen trollop's slutty soul comes back to haunt prim and proper virginal type Vicky!
Who will ever forget the Locker Room Scene (splat!) and that nasty evil rocking horse in Vicky's room.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right it has some pretty good horror stuff in it. I wonder if it is on DVD. I have decided that I want to have a collection of horror films from the 80s.

Those I already have:

A Nightmare on Elm Street
Chopping Mall
Midnight Hour

Those that I still want:

Prom Night
Halloween
Student Bodies
Sleepaway Camp--Never seen but heard it was good
I have seen the second and part of the third, they were okay
Oh there are so many more that I can't think of right now.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought it cause Mamamiasweetpeaches you really sold it to me. Your description of the movie got me right on the hook...hahaha [Smile] ! Maybe this is the horror movie I saw as I child and can't remember the title to. Is there a gym scene where they find someone dead? I've been looking forever to no avail [Frown] . I can't wait to see this! [Razz] Has anyone seen Slaughter High?
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Ok that rocking horse is creeping me out.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liked the first one, but to me this was a prime examples of sequels sucking. Just my $1.50 though...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

As a 13 year old, I tried to tape every single horror movie that I could off of Cinemax. I did tape Slaughter High. This movie sucked. I mean in was the pits. Beware and Be aware.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home